Quest recruitment and game 1

Interesting. Evil outnumbers good in this game?

1 Like

I have sent out role information. @Whistle_Pig is the first leader. Please choose a team of three for the first quest.

ETA: and say which of them gets the Magic token.

Guys, I’m not a werewolf (c)

3 Likes

And I am not what @RossM accuses me of being!

Oh yeah @Captbnut is legit.

2 Likes

Rise and grind Arthurians let’s get this Eucharist

I’ll take @Assussanni and @Captbnut with me on this quest, and I’ll magic @Assussanni

1 Like

Any reasoning to your selections you’d care to share?

Quest 1 results (shuffled): SUCCESS, SUCCESS, FAILURE.

@Whistle_Pig, please choose the next Leader (any other player).

So if I’m understanding correctly, in regards to the Cleric, would the first leader be @Whistle_Pig or @Assussanni?

Edit: Disregard, I have learned to read

4 Likes

Since I know I’m good then it makes sense to go myself. Otherwise not much information to go on :person_shrugging:

@InkyBloc can be the next leader, since he asked a question :grin:

1 Like

Hooray, me and my big mouth get to choose!

Well, I’m not loving the failure from the first group. They can’t all be Good (because there’s at least me on the Good side that wasn’t on the mission). So that means that @Assussanni can’t be the Youth (because then there would have most likely been 2 failures), and can’t be a normal Minion or the Blind Hunter, because then there would have been three successes. So they’re either Morgan, Cleric, or Duke, but 2/3 chance of good.

I’m split between wanting a quest to get more info and the best chances for getting a successful mission. I’m assuming Assussanni is good and there’s one Evil player between whistle_pig and captbnut.

So yeah I think I’ll play it safe and try to get a success on the board by choosing myself and @Assussanni again and magicking them again.

1 Like

Can’t believe you think @Captbnut is 50% evil.

3 Likes

Eh could be 70/30, who knows!

1 Like

Quest 2 results: SUCCESS, SUCCESS. 1/2 quests successful.

@InkyBloc, please choose the next Leader (anyone but you or Whistle_Pig), who will pick a 3-player team and (after the quest) allocate an Amulet.

I feel like @Assussanni has proven worthy of a leadership position.

I was just contemplating what I would do if I was chosen as leader, and decided it was too difficult and was hoping someone else would get the “privilege” instead :yum:

Does anyone have an opinion on whether I should try and narrow things down about the four of us who have already gone on a mission, or should I cast the net wider so that we have information on more people going into round 4?

2 Likes

Maybe take you and InkyBloc, and then pick a third and Magic them. It’s not guaranteed, for you could randomly pick Morgan or the Youth, or you could be on Team Evil and just been unable to play a Fail card due to Magic, but it’s what we’ve got.

I say stick with the smaller group, build up more information .

This is a rather crucial round, the evil characters will want a second failure before the 4th round and we start hanging out amulets. I personally am very suspicious that @Assussanni is evil, so it may be a moot point to even discuss