Photos of our pets

The saga continues:

12 Likes

I think cats in game boxes could be it’s own thread. Keep them coming!

6 Likes

Not my pet, but the family pet, here is Moses. And Caleb. You can decide which one is which :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Pomegranate likes to sit.

8 Likes

A risky play of String railway:

8 Likes

The one I take to be Moses is very fine indeed.

You were obviously doing it all wrong. She (?) cannot bear to look at the stringwreck in which you are willing, yet inept, participants.

PS: Pomegranate is also v fine, if mildly scary.

5 Likes

It’s been a while since Nico made an appearance.

During lockdown my mum made my kids bean bags for sitting in front of the TV (I probably should be ashamed how much use they have received over the lockdown). After sampling both bags Nico has firmly decided that my son’s bag is the most comfortable and claimed it for her own.

Being the grumpy rescue cat that she is my son has acquiesced to her request.image

9 Likes

My work companion.

She normally prefers to sleep on the floor.(hence the state of the carpet)

12 Likes

Wise beyond his years, that lad …

As an aside from photos of our own pets, just how sweet is the kitten in SU&SD’s Tom’s recent reviews! Hopefully it didn’t swallow any of those wooden cubes from Kitchen Rush mistaking them for cat biscuits. Luckily, few of my feline family bother to interfere in my tabletop games, although my oldest Roy did briefly run off with the Matt Smith plastic mini when I was once playing Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks.

3 Likes

Clearly the Matt Smith mini does not run enough or as fast as the character. Unfair to expect minis to run. Minis maybe or or even mini Minis.

Do suppose a game based on The Italian Job would do well as a Kickstarter because it had lots of mini Minis? And Micheal Caine and Edward Norton stretch goals to argue about.

3 Likes

“Hang on a minute, lads! I’ve got a great idea! Er … Er…”

1 Like

Ooohhhh… me likey, likey…

My pupper has her own D6s now and the cutest “Come play?” face.

12 Likes

The face of a cat who plans to murder me in my sleep:

13 Likes

To be fair, I think every cat expression boils down to, “I will kill you in your sleep.” It is just the time frame that is different.

7 Likes

According to the information from the shelter, yesterday was their first birthday. As you can see, they’re jumping out of their skin in excitement.

10 Likes

Mum’s new puppy, Winnie.

Also shown: her former posse.

Half chihuahua, half French bulldog. The ears remain upright even when sleeping.

12 Likes

I’ve seen that dog before somewhere…

8 Likes

I’ll see how she reacts to a ukulele.

2 Likes