Photos of our pets

We got a new puddytat!

Neet Bobo! (i wanted to change the name but the kids insisted!

15 Likes

Aminals all rest together here now:

9 Likes

My cat just brought me a bag of dice. Since it’s the cat who pays far too much attention to football, I suspect he’s trying to interest me in a game of craps.

4 Likes

like I said, he’s got a gambling problem. Tonight it’s the basket ball.

6 Likes

10 Likes

This week we’re trialling WFV (work from van).
Totoro is unsure of the situation.

11 Likes

Update:

8 Likes

“If not fren, why fren-shaped?”

7 Likes

Yay spring!

10 Likes

"But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Madeline Kahn is the sun"

Sleeping Beauty is awake…

10 Likes

The sun would like its breakfast please.

5 Likes

Is your cat part vampire? This is what I would expect one to look like just before turning to ash upon exposure to sunlight.

5 Likes

Poor dear has very, very few teeth, but she’s proud of what remains.

Despite appearances, this is her yawning.

4 Likes

Not my pets. The wild bunnies we’ve hopefully saved from the pet.

Our mostly-beagle dog dug up a nest of baby bunnies in our backyard this evening. She got one and another ran away under the fence before we got her away from them. We’ve settled the rest back in the hole and will check in the morning to see if mom’s been back. Meantime, the dog is banished from the backyard and very unhappy about it.

13 Likes

No sign of mama bunny overnight so we contacted the rescue/rehab people again today. They said to bring them in. Bunnies have now been handed over and hoping for the best. My understanding is the success rate in these circumstances is pretty low, but we did the best we could.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Before or after the bath?

Several hours afterwards. Not shown: my blood-stained and claw-marked t-shirt

2 Likes

I feel like we are not getting the full story. What did the pooor kitty do to deserve a bath? Why in the camper? Why didn’t you wear your cat washing chainmail?

2 Likes

Peed in her travel carrier and then sat in it for a while.

I don’t think it would have gone any better if I’d used the camp site shower block :laughing:

Purely negligence on my part. Mea culpa.

4 Likes