Photos of our pets

Put the ladder down for 30 seconds, and this animal climbs up.

13 Likes

Percy, distinguished old gent of ten:

14 Likes

12 Likes

You stole my cat!

9 Likes

Ah, Asteroyds. A game no one ever wants to play with me; but I still like it and don’t want to get rid of it. I wish it wasn’t so fiddly to set up (although that doesn’t affect me so much when no one will play it with me).

2 Likes

Decided this was more appropriate for photos of our pets than Where on Earth are you!? Show us the sights from your part of the world but could have gone either place.

Thursday and Friday, I drove from the Atlantic coast side of Virginia to basically the Gulf coast side of Texas with my dog, Gwen. At least I wasn’t trying to get across Texas or that would have easily added another day! I updated family as to our progress along the way with photographs taken at the roadside “Welcome to…” rest stop and visitor information centers as we entered each state.

Bonus second Texas photo

11 Likes

Well, at last I joined this amazing trend. Board gamers with cats, that is. Say hello to Luna, our new purr-generator

22 Likes

Quick! Get out some board games for her to interrupt :wink:

7 Likes

Not mine, but Christmas with my partner’s family means spending time with her brother’s cat. Here he is appreciating the string that was tied around some presents from my friend.

11 Likes

My nephew and his wife are fostering an abandoned or orphaned magpie.

IMG_0214

12 Likes

Is the idea to eventually release it back into the wild?

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

3 Likes

My sister‘s pets include 3 dogs and a number of cats only one of which I have so far been able to catch on photo:

The cat is called Blitzi, the retriever is Faya who suffers from backaches and apparently has declared me her physio therapist. On the bottom left is Pups (apparently he farts a lot) and his mother Suzy whom my sister adopted a few years back.

(There is also an acquarium and peacocks and a huge number of animals that are for eventual eating… chickens, geese, goats, rabbits and sheep)

13 Likes

Not my pet:

But she also likes to be involved:

10 Likes

13 Likes

Mmmmm, boxes!

2 Likes

Judge Dredd any good?

I really like it solo (and have yet to play it with more). It was the first Wildlands game I bought, and the reason I ended up getting all the things stacked on top of it (very recent arrivals which I’ve not yet played). See Search results for 'dark judges topic:399' - tekeli.li forums, including unofficial SU&SD discussion for some solo Dredd reports.

1 Like

7 Likes

These are not pets, but I thought it might be nice to see some enormous birbs from a local birb sanctuary called the Raptor Centre.

These are birbs that were too injured or human-trained to be returned to the wild.

Uploading: PXL_20220123_184309271.jpg…

Uploading: PXL_20220123_185823047.jpg…
Uploading: PXL_20220123_185830189.jpg…

10 Likes