[PbP] Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - Discussion Thread

Amris had 50 xp left over. I’ll ping you a copy of the character sheet I have.

1 Like

fronika takes 4 advances in fellowship.

2 Likes

I want to fill out as much of the merchant career as possible. How do I do that? Do I take an advance in each WS, Ag and Fel?

You need to have 5 advances in each if the key career characteristics (WS, Ag & Fel). Amris has 5 advances in Fel and Ag already, so only needs 5 advances in WS. That will cost 125 xp on total.

1 Like

Okay, great. Thanks @Scribbs. I’ll do that and be left with 25xp I believe. I assume WS goes up by 5 points (one for each advance)?

2 Likes

Yep, that’s right, and any skill based on WS also increases by 5 points.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve just finihsed getting around to updating character sheets - I’ll PM them to you indivdiually, please get back to me with any errors… We’ll get you back into some adventuring shortly…

2 Likes

I was going to ask if we’re likely to have any experience coming soon but I guess we haven’t actually done that much yet!

Sorry everyone, I thought I had written a post before Christmas, but apparently I failed to do so. I think that in itself gives a hint about how hectic things got at the end of last year, but apologies for not checking in earlier.

Sad to say, the current lockdown has left me with no mental space to continue running the game for the moment. Juggling full time work and childcare, with the added joys of teaching this time around, has left me completely frazzled and exhausted. This is set to continue to at last Feb, but being honest, will continue as long as the current lockdown persists.

5 Likes

This is absolutely understood. Take care!

2 Likes

No worries! Completely understand. Hope you and yours are safe!

1 Like

No worries mate. Im trying to run two campaigns IRL and struggling so i know how you feel!

2 Likes

Yep, no worries buddy! Real life comes first. We’ll be here when you get some normality back :blush:

2 Likes