[PbP] - The Quiet Year - discussion

Color me interested.

1 Like

This will give me an excuse to finally finish reading through the rules.

2 Likes

I think I’d be up for this. My artistic talent however is somewhere between toddler and elephant-holding-a-paint-brush-with-its-trunk

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I present to you an image from our game of The Deep Forest:

Artistic talent definitely not required!

4 Likes

I’d be down! T.w.e.n.t.y characters

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: ! I’ll join the next one.

2 Likes

So, looks like me @RossM, @Snobbydolphin, @IssiNoho77, and @GabrielH.

Not sure how long it will take me to figure out setup, but I’ll aim to have everything ready by Saturday at the latest :slight_smile:

(First dibs to you next time @Cokho :+1: )

2 Likes

(More than happy to stand down for you @Cokho)

2 Likes

(please don’t ! I’m happy to let this one pass to be fresh minded for the next one)

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve renamed this as the discussion thread: for rules discussion, jokes, complimenting people’s drawing, etc. I’ll make a new thread for the actual game.

Is it acceptable to send people the rules PDF? I can copy bits into the thread(s) but it could be handy for people to have their own to consult.

…Contains all the cards and is freely available on the creators website.

1 Like

I’d be in for a game another time. Have never “PBFed” before :confused:

3 Likes

Feel free to follow along and see how it goes!

1 Like

Just a quick apology for holding things up. Had a personal loss happen suddenly Thursday night and I have a large number of friends in Atlanta and NYC living in the center of protests and riots. Wasn’t in a place to effectively engage.

2 Likes

As said repeatedly by people better than me, RL > PBF. Never feel the need to apologise.

3 Likes

No worries. Stuff happens, and it was barely a hold up in any case :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope your friends in Atlanta and NYC are safe.

I promise I haven’t forgotten, just waiting for a time I can access an actual computer. Currently working 75 hours a week, so I’m a bit delayed. :weary::exploding_head:

1 Like

Take your time!

Also, sleep!

:grimacing: