[PBP] Oh No I'm Late To The MCR Concert & I Have An Extra Ticket

@Captbnut

** That sound that plays when Link finds a treasure rings out into the night **
** Congrats! Looking around the quiet street you notice a pair of cheap looking plastic fangs on the ground. They’re not in a package, but they look clean? Probably? You pop those bad boys into your pocket and then turn suddenly to see someone walking down the street towards you, they’re exceedingly well dressed, a tuxedo of all things - but something is off. It clicks as they reach you, they don’t have a head - well, they do, but they’re carrying it in their hands rather than on their shoulders. **

“Well - hello there. It would appear you’ve stumbled on to my street - what exactly are you doing here?”

The turn order is:

[Frankie
Cokho
Captbnut
Dapper Headless Person]

Cut back to @Cokho - what’s your next move?
(Please roll a D20 to see if you continue to be charming)

1 Like

@Cokho asked for a die roll:
Am I charming roll?
d20: 19

Extremely charming -
You will not be fought by Frankie on this turn.
Continue to shoot your shot

1 Like

"Plus, you know, you look pretty buff. It might come in handy if we have some douche trying to stop us from going. Cause you know, friday the 13th and all that jazz… Also, a tough, buff guy… I have to say I dig it-

shit

“Uh, I mean, I think you look cool, no offense meant man!”

(You’re doing great! Thanks for running this!)

1 Like

Thank you for this!

You can absolutely tell that Frankie is interested, but you’re going to have to work just a little harder.
[Current Romance points: 18/21]

@Captbnut - what’s your move with our headless friend?

‘Hey there. No one has offered to give me head in the street before, but I’m game’

Do I need a roll here?

1 Like

I’m tempted to give you disadvantage for that line.
But i won’t

If you’re planning to flirt - then you’ll need to do a charm roll (D20).
You’ll also need a Mystique roll - so another D20.

Basically, two separate D20 rolls, and you’ll have to label them as Charm and Mystique :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Captbnut asked for a die roll:
I have no shame!

Charm d20: 18

Mystique d20: 4

1 Like

I want to apologize for my long absence from this game…
My heart has not been in it and continues not to be.I appreciate you both for getting on board with something new and I’m sorry I abandoned it. It’s just not been an awesome time for me if I’m totally honest.

Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes

No worries

Hope you’re ok

Yeah, absolutely no problem. Thanks for having the courage to try and run it!

1 Like