[PBP] Oh No I'm Late To The MCR Concert & I Have An Extra Ticket

Yes.
There are … consequences.
But yes.

Zanauss walk up to Frankie
“Damn man, that was awesome.” and he tries to go for a fist bump. Also that could be a punch if things go awry.
(That was the beginning of a flirt. Next post is my roll.)

@Cokho asked for a die roll:
d20: 17

[Ok - @Captbnut - you’ll need a dice roll here as well - if I’m understanding properly. Feel free to check the flirting rules and correct me but it says: “… but agaisnt each others Charm rolls. Whoever roles higher gets to flirt with the cryptid” - - I do apologize. I’m still ironing out the way this is supposed to work, some of the instructions seem very nearly contradictory where others are kind of missing in a way.]

@Captbnut asked for a die roll:
d20: 8

Still got it!

No worries. Just go with the flow.

2 Likes

[And I would say that’s an absolute win for @Cokho even without the Charm modifiers.]

Frank looks at Zanauus - and spots their tail.

“Well, hello there. Aren’t you something different”

He says with a sly wink.

[Current Romance Points for @Cokho : 6/21]
[Which I believe makes it @Captbnut’s turn]

I’m going to leave these two alone and move on please, I’d like to go to the far left

2 Likes

Ok - you take the opportunity provided by the two making lovey-eyes at each other to slip away down the street to the left.

[For transparency: there are not evasion/movement rules for this situation, but thematically I’m comfortable with you taking the opportunity to get away]

Frank hardly notices that Darcus has left - remaining focused on his new demonic friend.
“So - what’s a demon like you doing in a place like this?”

[@Cokho, you’ll have to do another D20 charm roll if you want to keep flirting - also it’s your turn]

“You know, just hanging around. There’s the MCR concert tonight, you going?”

“I haven’t been as big a fan since '04, but still. Sounds cool”

[Any more flirting from you and I’m gonna need that D20 roll :P]

@Cokho asked for a die roll:
“Yeah I know right. Well I do have another ticket if you’re into it.”
d20: 13

(Hello all! My most sincere apologies for ghosting everyone like that. It’s been a bit of a tough week over here and I do apologize. I think I should be able to get things rolling again today, but I wanted to jump on quickly here and let you know I haven’t forgotten)

3 Likes

No worries

No problem!

I mean, i guess that could be fun.
[Current Romance Points for @Cokho: 13/21]

It appears that Frankie is slowly softening to you, but we’re not quite there yet.
(Mechanically this is one of the pieces of the book that isn’t super clear, but I’m doing my best)

@Captbnut - you’ve moved into a new space, and we’ll call it your turn. Did you want to take a look around before I summon a sexy cryptid?

Yep, look around please

Roll a D20 please @Captbnut

Also @Cokho
Looks like you should have done a Mystique role at the beginning of this, and so I’m adding a point to your romance …points (I did the roll for you to keep things moving)

@Captbnut asked for a die roll:
d20: 18