PBF: The Search for Planet X

To submit (or not) a theory, unless I’m mistaken.

I believe you are correct.

I submit a theory about sector 11.

Then Whistle_Pig, COMaestro, RogerBW, for theories?

I think you mean @Whistle_Pig, @Assussanni, and then @RogerBW.

1 Like

I’ll submit a theory about sector 2

@Assussanni

I will also submit a theory about sector 2.

@RogerBW , any theories to submit?

I’ll break the mould and submit a theory about sector 1.

1 Like

I got my theory about sector 1 peer reviewed and it was incorrect :frowning: which gives me a 1 :clock1: time penalty.

The conference occurs! You can find out the extra info revealed in the app.

@COMaestro to play

Research topic D for 1 :clock5:

@Assussanni up next

It is time for theories again, correct?

1 Like

I’ll take that as a yes and, assuming I’m allowed, I’ll sneak in a theory about Sector 5 just before Roger’s one is peer reviewed.

@RogerBW to propose (or not) a theory, followed by COMaestro and Whistle_Pig.

No theory. @COMaestro?

I love a wild guess. Let’s go for a theory in sector 5.

@Whistle_Pig?

No more theories from me. @RogerBW would you like to submit your sector 5 theory for peer review?

My theory was: 5 is a gas cloud.
I was correct!

As I understand it: all sector 5 theories flip, and incorrect ones cause a time penalty. Correct ones remain for endgame scoring.

1 Like

I theorized Gas Cloud as well. Figured you worked so hard surveying for them, surely that was what you put here :slight_smile:

My Sector 5 theory was also Gas Cloud, based mostly on that being the only thing Roger has surveyed for so far!

@Whistle_Pig ’s Sector 6 theory is up for peer review next I think.

Was just reading through the rules again. In the peer review step, the theory token is supposed to be flipped face up, then the app consulted to determine if it was correct or not. So what was your incorrect theory so we can all cross it off our charts?

An asteroid

1 Like

Apologies for the delay - I have had several difficult days at work. Should have enough brain space to be able to update later this morning

2 Likes