PBF for Furnace

@Lordof1.

I’ll pop my little chap on the popular one as I, too, would like a bit of steel (my 1 marker on card #4).

1 on #5 here.

@COMaestro.

My 2 on card #6.

@Acacia.

(Incidentally, for everyone, feel free to play if you see the previous player’s update to this thread before I do…)

1 on numero ocho

…Lurking 4 disc…

2 on card #2

2 on #1.
[cancelled]

Wait, when did that black 2 move from #6 to #8?

I moved the wrong one, didn’t I? Sorry!

OK, Acacia places 1 on card 8:

@Lordof1 to play with 2, I have 2, COMaestro has 1, Acacia has 4.

1 Like

2 on card 2 please.

My spider sense says Roger is coming for the Ocho.

(voice-over) “And that was their mistake, assuming a basic competence in this opponent.”

But yeah, I’ll go for it.

@COMaestro’s 1 and then Acacia’s 4 to go.

No worries. A bit of me wanted to own it but the 1x exchange should be fine for me. The coal exchange was decent, though. It’s a bit much to hope to win something with a 1, though that’s just what you are doing!

1 Like

I’ve got my set out so I can have my tableau physically in front of me for the “run” phase and for future rounds.

1 Like

My 1 on card #2

@Acacia for the last bid of the round.

With all apologies to @Lordof1, I’m going to need #6.

1 Like

How we going to do this? Card by card? Or should we each run through our own steps. L to R, like this?

Auction Resolution
  • Take #2
  • Take #3
  • +2 Iron (total 2)
  • Take #6
  • Exchange 1 Iron for 1 upgrade token (result 1 Iron, 2 Tokens)

I don’t think it needs to be hidden but just in case?

I believe the rules state each card is resolved one by one, left to right.

The left ones will be easy in this round, as they just involve giving out resources. I guess we can all state our intentions for cards that involve an exchange now, though.

Yeah, left to right is critical as you cant spend resources you werent given yet. But I cant think of a situation where what I personally do will honge on what someone else dod on a prior card?