“Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

Today I’ve mainly been installing a hearing loop

4 Likes

It’s come home.

I’m in shock.

This isn’t supposed to happen.

7 Likes

Out in York (UK), children are at Grandma’s

This food is good, and the wine is also good.

EDIT: Can’t fault the company either

14 Likes

Love York, one of my favourite cities in the UK. I did the walk on the city walls and it was amazing how well kept they are.

5 Likes

One of my last memories of going to Uni in York was watching the sun rise from Clifford’s tower in my final week.

4 Likes

Including the classic bafflingly tiny bucket of chips :+1:

1 Like

Skirting dangerously close to We Want Plates territory

https://www.twitter.com/WeWantPlates

EDIT Tonight we ordered a lot of wine

7 Likes

Today i learnt that Neil Patrick Harris, as well as being an actor, writer and producer, as well as seemingly all round nice guy, also designs boardgames

8 Likes

The overachieving bastard.

5 Likes

On the other hand, you don’t have Starship Troopers on your CV.

3 Likes

Great film if watched in the right way

3 Likes

This one: Amazed: the Game | Board Game | BoardGameGeek and this one Box One | Board Game | BoardGameGeek for the curious crowd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got email that SPIEL Ticket presale has started and … oops there are no more 4 day tickets. I didn’t plan on going for 4 days anyway, but am I misremembering that normally there were tickets for all four days sold? There are now 1 day tickets and 2 types of 2 day tickets: Thursday/Friday + Saturday/Sunday that seem to cost as much as a 4 day ticket used to cost?!

I mean if I go (…) I was planning on going Thursday/Friday anyway. But still… just another consequence of the good old “current times”

2 Likes

A bit hit and miss in the ratings then!

2 Likes

With your eyes closed?

4 Likes

It’s a gloriously over-the-top satire of US right-wing militarism. Is it as good at doing that as the book? No. Is the acting from many of the actors wooden and ridiculous? Yes. But it still works. For me, anyway.

3 Likes

I really like that film!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

No matter how wrong it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Doogie Howser: the Gestapo Years

4 Likes

Drugs. It’s got to be drugs.

2 Likes