Oath PBF - My Kingdom for a Horse

Reveal Sleight of Hand as an advisor. Pay 1 Favor to Slight of Hand to take a Secret from Yellow.

Spend 2 Supply to Travel to Lush Coast.

Trade with Disgraced Captain to gain 2 Favor.

Pay 1 Favor to Wayside Inn to gain 2 Supply.

Travel to Rocky Coast for 1 Supply.

Trade with Elders to gain 1 Favor.

Rest.

Discard piles:
Cradle 15 (7th card vision)
Provinces 4
Hinterland 3

@GeeBizzle is up

2 Likes

Search the discard pile using 2 supply. @Benkyo

Having found some wolves I leave them safely at my site (gaining a favour)

I reveal that hiding amongst my advisors was a roving terror and also leave this at the shroud (gaining another favour)

I decide the roving terror isn’t so terrory and Spend 1 supply to trade with roving terror gaining 3 more favours.

This I believe gives me 9 favour.

I will spend 1 supply to recover the people’s favour putting all 9 on it. It would seem my exile has only made me more popular amongst to the people. I share the old favour with the different houses starting from beast.

I share a secret with the wolves to remove a warband from whites board (@yashima).

I then Pay 2 supply to walk through the shroud to the mountain.

Once here I give a secret to spirit snare to get a favour from discord.

Finally I spend 1 supply to trade a secret with taming charm to get a favour.

Then I rest. (Thanks Benkyo for checking this one for me it’s a big old stack of moves).

1 Like

@Chewy77 is up

There was a reason why this was quiet, it was my turn :man_facepalming:

I think I read the last post while at work and did not see it was me at the bottom, apologies.

Well, the tables have turned, I am regretting not putting more favour on the Favour of the people card, so I will muster, and Campaign against GeeBizzle in Mountain, because nothing gains you favour better than whacking your recently exiled subject.

4 Likes

This popularity contest is ridiculous.

4 Likes

War of the Roses all over again.

4 Likes

Right, after deliberating for a battle plan (thanks @Benkyo or your patience) here comes the action.

I will muster from Nomads at Warning signals for 1 supply and 1 favor for 2 Warbands. Also muster from Order at Keep for 1 supply, 1 favor.

Travel to Mountain through the Buried Giant’s memories for 1 secret.

Muster here again from Arcane at Taming Charm for 1 supply, 1 favor.

Campaign for 2 supply, attacking GeeBizzle meeple, to get the People’s favour off him, using my Traveling Doctor as battle plan.

Alea iacta est.

1 Like

Defence pool: 10 dice
Attack pool: 12 dice

Defence roll: 64 (2 blank, 4 shields, 4 doubles) + 3 = 67
Attack roll: 12 (+3 skulls)

3 warbands lost, no hope of victory so campaign fails. Travelling doctor saves 5 warbands from death, and his work done, he travels on to the provinces discard pile.

@Chewy77 Are there any minor actions you want to take before Rest?

I am on the phone right now, how much supply I have left?? Just one?

Zero supply, so minor actions like Spirit Snare, citizenship offers…

Sorry, could not find a board where I could read the card well, so I had to tinker with screen and phone at once. I will use Spirit Snare, one secret for one favour from Beast.

And rest to lick my wounds.

@Whistle_Pig is up.

Edit: now with legible board

3 Likes

Pay one supply to trade 2 favour for 1 secret using Dazzle.

Pay three supply to travel to the shrouded wood.

Burn one secret and pay one supply to recover the relic.

1 Like

2 supply to travel to the Buried Giant

Rest

@yashima is up

All right, I totally have a plan. Or not. It may be crazy but it’s hopefully going to go down in history.

So I am starting with 6 supply, 0 warbands, 4 secrets and 4 favor.

• 1 Supply + 1 Secret to trade with Taming Charm giving me 3 favor from the Arcane Bank.
  • 1 Secret + Sacrifice 1 Secret to use the minor action of my Alchemist to take 4 favor (2 from my friends with the Nomads and Discord each)

I should now have a total of 11 favor.
Do I see correctly, that the Mob has 9 favor on it? (if not the rest of the turn has to be changed likely–but not that much)

• 1 Supply + 10 favor to recover the “Mob” from yellow by “throwing a huge festival in the mountains” (thanks for leading them right to me–it is irrelevant in game terms of course). Start putting the current favor from the mob in the banks starting with Arcane. (this leaves me with 1 favor)
  • 1 Supply + 1 Secret to trade with Spirit Snare for 3 Favor (from the newly filled Arcane Bank) for a total of 4 favor. (down to 0/3 usable secrets)
  • 2 Supply to Search the World Deck (I just like shiny new cards)

(I have 1/6 Supply left, having used 5. I need to know what cards I find to decide what to do with that)

• In any case I can announce that as a final minor action (after using the 1 supply I have left obviously or deciding to save it for next turn which is rather unlikely), I will end my turn spending 1 Favor on the Wizard School to obtain another Secret (for a total of 4 secrets available to me next turn or inbetween)

If I have counted it all correctly I will end with 4 Secrets, 0 Warbands, 3 Favor (pending whatever I do with the one supply)

2 cards drawn.

1 discarded to Provinces, then the Vision of conquest discarded to top of Provinces and replaced with:
visions_01

1 Like