Battle honours discarded from Black’s advisers, replaced by

2 supply left.

Spend 2 supply to travel to the Rocky Coast

Spend 1 supply to trade a secret for 2 favour using Dazzle

And? (rest?)

Yes, time for a nap

@yashima is up.

1 Like
  • When I wake up, I snatch the remaining favor from the mine.
  • For 1 Supply I trade with Dazzle. For 1 Secret I obtain 3 Favor from the Arcane bank (2 matching advisors).
  • Next, I deal with the local bandits, someone has got to bring order to the land. For 2 Supply I campaign using Second Wind for 1 Secret and 1 (destroyed) favor.

(I should be left with 3/6 Supply, 3 Favor and 0/2 Secrets at this point if I counted right.)

Campaign targets? (Mine, obviously, Shrouded Wood is also an option)

Just the mine. (I am mostly doing this because it is cheaper to travel if I win…)

Defence pool: 1
Attack pool: 4
Defence roll: 0+1
Attack roll: 5 (2 skulls)

2 warbands lost, campaign successful.

1 Like
  • I will leave 1 warband at the mine (that leaves me with one right?)

• I will travel to the Cradle namely the Mountain, I will not campaign against the Chancellor here.

• Once I arrive there I will spend 1 Supply (2/6 left) and 2 Favor to trade for 2 Secrets with Taming Charm. (Currently: 1 favor, 2/4 secrets)

• For further 2 Supply (0/6) I search the World Deck.

• I will definitely peek at the relic at the Mountain

(I hold off on using my secrets and favor for other minor actions until I know what I get from the deck)

• I reveal the vision I drew from the world deck (Vision of Conquest)
  • I will use my 2 Secrets (expending one) for my Alchemists to generate favor from the Hearth (1), Order (1) and Nomad (2) banks
  • I will use 1 favor to obtain a secret from the Wizard School which ends my turn and thus I rest.

@COMaestro is up.

Wake and collect the last Favor from the Salt Flats.

Travel to the Shrouded Wood for 2 Supply.

Search the Hinterland discard for 2 Supply.

Reveal Sleight of Hand as an advisor. Pay 1 Favor to Slight of Hand to take a Secret from Yellow.

Spend 2 Supply to Travel to Lush Coast.

Trade with Disgraced Captain to gain 2 Favor.

Pay 1 Favor to Wayside Inn to gain 2 Supply.

Travel to Rocky Coast for 1 Supply.

Trade with Elders to gain 1 Favor.

Rest.

Discard piles:
Cradle 15 (7th card vision)
Provinces 4
Hinterland 3

@GeeBizzle is up

2 Likes

Search the discard pile using 2 supply. @Benkyo

Having found some wolves I leave them safely at my site (gaining a favour)

I reveal that hiding amongst my advisors was a roving terror and also leave this at the shroud (gaining another favour)

I decide the roving terror isn’t so terrory and Spend 1 supply to trade with roving terror gaining 3 more favours.

This I believe gives me 9 favour.

I will spend 1 supply to recover the people’s favour putting all 9 on it. It would seem my exile has only made me more popular amongst to the people. I share the old favour with the different houses starting from beast.

I share a secret with the wolves to remove a warband from whites board (@yashima).

I then Pay 2 supply to walk through the shroud to the mountain.

Once here I give a secret to spirit snare to get a favour from discord.

Finally I spend 1 supply to trade a secret with taming charm to get a favour.

Then I rest. (Thanks Benkyo for checking this one for me it’s a big old stack of moves).

1 Like

@Chewy77 is up

There was a reason why this was quiet, it was my turn :man_facepalming:

I think I read the last post while at work and did not see it was me at the bottom, apologies.

Well, the tables have turned, I am regretting not putting more favour on the Favour of the people card, so I will muster, and Campaign against GeeBizzle in Mountain, because nothing gains you favour better than whacking your recently exiled subject.

4 Likes

This popularity contest is ridiculous.

4 Likes