Next pbf game: V-Commandos?

Move north, and open the door into the first drydock for Roger to shoot.

That saves one action. Are you planning to stay there and risk being spotted when the reinforcement moves west?

If I shoot once, I can move back or save an action.

Good point, I’ll move back.

To check: these two dry-docks are the sole objectives of this level? I have a panzerfaust, can I fire it from the west dock into the east dock? Does the door between them need to be open for that?

The two docks are the sole objectives, yes, but you don’t have a panzerfaust.
We need to set off an Explosion (term-of-art) in each dock area, and ideally not be in it at the time.
Explosions are caused by things with the explosion symbol on them, which does include your TNT charges but does not include the grenade you’re also carrying. Placing the charge takes 1 action. Detonating one or more charges, which can be done from anywhere, takes 0 actions, and destroys anything on that tile. (And sets off the alarm, of course.)

Right-oh. I guess we’re waiting for @Lordof1.

Okay, my first move is east and check if I’m discovered.

OK, let’s do that first.

Spotted on a 1-2:

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 1

Bugger. Buggery. Bum. Well I may as well shoot him then.

Action 2, shooting with the Colt, 4+ to kill.

@discobot roll 1d6

You have two more actions…

sighs and reloads Sorry about this, old chap. This won’t take a sec. Try not to move so much, there’s a good fella.

I’m hoping to have an action left to turn off the alarm but I admit it’s not looking great.

Second shot:
@discobot roll 1d6

And third:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

That went swimmingly, didn’t it? I think the odds of that were less than 1%, although maths isn’t my strong suit…