Mysterium PBF 1

RogerBW

Whistle_Pig

DJCT

Lordof1

Captbnut

COMaestro

All right then, let’s give this a go! Given that this is the perineum of the year, I don’t expect it will move very fast.

If someone wants to be the Ghost, give me a shout and I’ll sort things out. Otherwise I will. Up to six non-Ghost players; pick a colour.

I’m going to use the unofficial extended variant with all four elements of the crime in play: person, place, object, and motive/circumstances. This means there will potentially be nine rounds, and three psychic token metarounds (of 2, 3 and 4 play rounds, so reset after play rounds 2 and 5).

1 Like

:ghost: Happy to Ghooooost! :ghost:

Unless @RogerBW wants it

3 Likes

Happy to wilfully misinterpret all of @RossM’s clues :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

In. God help you all!

3 Likes

Ooh me please! Purple if available.

2 Likes

Can I play please?

Although if @RossM is the ghost then I can save everyone time by admitting to the murder!!

And can I be pink please?

1 Like

The official colours are white/red/purple/yellow/black/blue. For PBF, however… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not fussy; can I be yellow?

Strange. This dream is just @Captbnut killing people…

4 Likes

I will take blue, if there’s still room.

OK looks as though we have

RossM :ghost:
RogerBW white
Whistle_Pig black
DJCT red
Lordof1 purple
Captbnut yellow
COMaestro blue

so that’s a full set! I shall play white (aka “the only one with a beard”) and randomly assign red to DJCT and black to Whistle_Pig.

We’ll have a total of eight cards per stage, of which two are red herrings. I’ll post them here, and RossM can randomly allocate the players to them.

You have a total of six tokens with which to rate other people’s guesses, three tick and three cross. These will be returned to you after rounds 2 and 5.

2 Likes

People

full size

Places

full size

Objects

full size

Circumstances

full size

Just want to say that you’ve done an amazing job on the card images.

1 Like

I can take no credit - they’re out of the Tabletop Simulator mod, my usual source for convenient game-related bitmaps. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Circumstances?

If I recall they’re from the Secrets & Lies expansion and replace the objects for a slightly more difficult final round.

1 Like

Yup. They call them “story cards” - I like to think of them as the situation that gave rise to the crime.