@RogerBW

@Whistle_Pig

@DJCT

@Lordof1

@Captbnut

@COMaestro

1 Like

Do we discuss here?

I’ve got musical notes in my picture, and the chap at the top with the bagpipes also has sheet music

1 Like

I am assuming we can discuss. If you do go with that, I am putting a clairvoyance token that you got it correct on it.

I am at a loss for mine. I was hoping the clockmaker was one of the people, as that would have been pretty obvious to me, but no one else there screams clock, horse, or teacher to me. The nun, maybe, since they do teach at Catholic schools?

1 Like

I was wondering about the adventurer, as she has golden trophies that the horse looks a little bit like?

2 Likes

I’m going to hide guesses that aren’t about my own vision.

RogerBW: the sinking boat doesn’t have any obvious matches, but the cable could be the knitter’s yarn.

Whistle_Pig

The fridge might be the cook/baker. Not confident.

DJCT

The magician, for the rabbits?

Lordof1

Coat, fabric, knitting lady?

Captbnut

I agree, music and the piper

COMaestro

Golden horse/golden treasure, time, I think the adventurer/archaeologist/looter.

2 Likes

At the moment I’ve got…

• the yarn and the dog lead are both red
  • the robot looks sort of like the guy with the sword
  • dogs like to dig and so do archeologists…
1 Like

I think mine is also the bagpiper unless someone can persuade me otherwise. Green and railway line matches the tartan colour and checks? Appropriately Scottish bias from me, obviously…

2 Likes

The soldier also has a tartan sash, if that influences your thinking at all.

I feel like my red coat and obvious seams most match the lady with the ball of wool next to her, unless anyone else strongly objects to that idea.

1 Like

Purely off the colour scheme and sort of exotic items theme, I wonder if yours is the archaelogist/ digger?

1 Like

I hadn’t twigged that the robot on my card is a fridge :person_facepalming: I think it must be the cousin of the Grand Day Out robot:

4 Likes

I can’t see any correlations with your image. None.

Therefore, the nun is the obvious choice.

2 Likes

Yours has a ton of rabbits, which magicians pull out of hats!

EDIT: also, that’s a rope ladder, not a railway.

1 Like

@Whistle_Pig, the eyes of the fridge robot kind of look like the soldier’s monocle, and the dog’s ID collar kind of resembles the medals on the soldier’s card. Otherwise, In agree the red leash looks like the yarn on the one woman’s card, so it is a bit of a toss up.

@RogerBW, the thing that most stands out to me is the broom, and it makes me think of the brush on the archaeologist’s card. Otherwise, perhaps the boat on the water is supposed to the story of Jesus walking on water, and therefore the nun. That’s all I can come up with for this one, anyway.

@Lordof1, the red and white striped pole in the background matches the cloth on the grocer’s card. Also, the pocket makes me think of one that would be on an apron, though that’s pretty shaky.

I have never played with the clairvoyance tokens before. Can you place more than one a turn?

You can place as many as you like, but only one per guess that someone else has made. (E.g. if Blue and Red both guess card X is theirs, you can put one token on each of blue and red.)

1 Like

[white]
OK, I’ll go for #4 the knitter.

Can we guess the same card? I’d also like to guess the knitter. (Purple)

Yes, we can. Clearly at least one of us will be wrong.

Well then, in for a penny… I’m going to clairvoyance your guess as a wrong one.

:ghost: I’m assuming at some point when this is all locked in Roger will post a summary poooooooooooost? :ghost:

1 Like