Homeland PBF recruitment and game 1

The Agent peeks at the plot card they are deployed to.

Ok. I’ll take the lead card on the Low risk plot and pop an intel card on it.

End of turn

Threat board update:

1 2
Imminent
Severe Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 2 / Adv 1 Soldier, 1 Clout / Lead UNCLAIMED / Assets 1 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Elevated
Guarded Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 3 / Adv 1 Clout, 1 Soldier / Lead UNCLAIMED / Assets 0 soldier/s, 1 agent/s Sectarian Insurgents / Soph 1 / Impact 1 / Adv 1 Agent / Lead UNCLAIMED / Assets 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Low Radicalized Local Militia / Soph 0 / Impact 1 / Adv 2 Intel / Lead RossM / Assets 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s

@DJCT to play. (Now, and probably for the rest of the game, you’ll need to play two intel cards to claimed cases - one case can’t be yours, the other may be if you like.)

1 Like

Ok so hope my attempt to parse this is right. I discard a misleading subterfuge -1 for 1 token, then pay that and 1 rep and 1 clout for an asset?

1 Like

Then I will pick the severe political splinter group threat and the put 1 card on that and one card on RossM’s case, which I assume I PM to Roger?

Yes, that looks right. Misleading Subterfuge gets you 1 Rep; you spend 2 Rep, 1 Clout, to draw a pair of assets.

Other things in PM.

1 Like

Discards: Aileen Morgan / Terrorist Sympathizer / 3 VP / Burn during Threat Analysis to add 3 to the red or blue total of a Threat

Discarding a terrorist sympathiser. Maybe you are a good agent as well.

Maybe. I mean i know i am its more about the ‘as well’ …

1 Like
1 2
Imminent
Severe Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 2 / Adv 1 Soldier, 1 Clout / Lead UNCLAIMED / Assets 1 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Elevated
Guarded Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 3 / Adv 1 Soldier, 1 Clout / Lead DJCT / Assets 0 soldier/s, 1 agent/s Sectarian Insurgents / Soph 1 / Impact 1 / Adv 1 Agent / Lead UNCLAIMED / Assets 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Low Radicalized Local Militia / Soph 0 / Impact 1 / Adv 2 Intel / Lead RossM / Assets 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s

@Assussanni to play.

Can I confirm the actions that have taken place?

I think this is it so far.

Round 1:

• RossM
    discard Sleeper -5 for 3 rep
    recruit an asset, discarding Elizabeth Chu
    add a soldier to Severe-1 Political Splinter Group, not looking at or adding intel
    add an agent to Guarded-1 Political Splinter Group, looking at back of Plot card
    claim Low-1 / Radicalized Local Militia and play to it
  • DJCT
    discard Misleading Subterfuge -1 for 1 rep
    recruit an asset, discarding Aileen Morgan
    claim Severe-1 / Political Splinter Group and play to it
    play to Low-1 / Radicalized Local Militia
1 Like

Just to confirm, DJCT has claimed the Severe threat and not the Guarded one, correct?

Will take my turn when I get home from work in about an hour or so.

Yes, sorry, it was the Severe - corrected board here.

1 2
Imminent
Severe Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 2 / Adv 1 Soldier, 1 Clout / Lead DJCT / Intel cards 2 / 1 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Elevated
Guarded Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 3 / Adv 1 Clout, 1 Soldier / Lead UNCLAIMED / Intel cards 1 / 0 soldier/s, 1 agent/s Sectarian Insurgents / Soph 1 / Impact 1 / Adv 1 Agent / Lead UNCLAIMED / Intel cards 1 / 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Low Radicalized Local Militia / Soph 0 / Impact 1 / Adv 2 Intel / Lead RossM / Intel cards 3 / 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s

Okay, first action: deploy 1 agent to Guarded-1 (Political Splinter Group) threat. I believe this allows me to look at the plot card?

Details sent by PM.

1 Like

I’ll then recruit an Agent, claim the Guarded-1 case, play an Intel card to RossM’s Low-1 case, then play an Intel card to my own Guarded-1 case (will PM Intel card details).

And I think that is me done - I’ll hold on to my last card rather than discard it for tokens.

When can we talk tactics?

Whenever you like!

1 2
Imminent
Severe Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 2 / Adv 1 Clout, 1 Soldier / Lead DJCT / Intel cards 2 / 1 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Elevated
Guarded Political Splinter Group / Soph 2 / Impact 3 / Adv 1 Clout, 1 Soldier / Lead Assussanni / Intel cards 2 / 0 soldier/s, 2 agent/s Sectarian Insurgents / Soph 1 / Impact 1 / Adv 1 Agent / Lead UNCLAIMED / Intel cards 1 / 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s
Low Radicalized Local Militia / Soph 0 / Impact 1 / Adv 2 Intel / Lead RossM / Intel cards 4 / 0 soldier/s, 0 agent/s

@Chewy77 to take the last turn of the round. You’ll have to claim the Guarded-2 Sectarian Insurgents, but that can be at any point duriing your turn.

In that case have I made an error taking he severe one that @Assussanni did not play to? I thought it important to tackle early?