Happy New Year!

Bit of a light post, but wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!

Hope you are all well and finding ways to safely celebrate. I’m having a night in with some friends via Discord, would love to hear what the rest of you are up to.

All the best!

21 Likes

Doing an Avatar Escape Room with friends tonight

Happy New Year all

8 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

2020’s set a pretty low bar to get over in 2021, it’s pretty safe to say; but I honestly wish all the best to you all, and all your friends and family too.

8 Likes

Decided that today was about looking to the future, so taught the mini Ross the dance routine to YMCA.

This year has been about changes both little and large, and tekelili has been an important place for me this year.

I am indebted to you all.

Merry everyone!

11 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone!

Please, do not culminate your celebrations by passing out face down in some stranger’s laundry, naked except for a pair of nylon Rugby shorts. It upsets the watchdogs no end, and puts an unnecessary strain on our police resources.

10 Likes

Popeye’s and some Bolly. Happy New Year! :poultry_leg: :clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

The five of us danced to Japanese pop on TV, and the toddlers got unreasonably excited.

7 Likes

I wish you all a happy new year :slight_smile: :fireworks:

We celebrated on jitsi with a few friends and a dram and played a nerdy trivia game.

6 Likes

And the Merry Widow!

5 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone!

May it be a damn sight better than the last one. Shouldn’t take much…

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

7 Likes

Yes happy new year everyone and welcome to 2021! Mine was spent staying up far too late with friends playing a few party games for the first time, and much fun was had.

7 Likes

Happy new year folks!!

5 Likes

Happy new year!

10 Likes

For anybody wondering, it took the two of us almost six hours to finish the Bolly. We never even opened the V-C. The chicken, meanwhile, was absolutely devastated in about thirty minutes. Priorities change as one gets older it would seem. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The Grand Dame awaits. :laughing:

2 Likes

:fireworks: Happy 2022 everyone.

There may be no end in sight for the General Doom, but we’ve made it through another year and that’s something. Here’s hoping that everyone has an enjoyable evening, and that 2022 manages to be an improvement over 2021.

11 Likes

Seconded. We are getting better at living with restrictions, so there’s definite scope for 2022 to be better than 2021. And '21 was definitely better than '20, IMHO.

7 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone! May it be better than the last two.

6 Likes

Happy new year all. Getting in one more game night before the end of the year. Finish the way I want to start 2022

8 Likes