Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! May there be lots of games to play and good times ahead. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Happy New Year, all.
To adaptation, good humour and good fellowship :beers:
And thanks to our host :beers:

9 Likes

あけおめ、as we say.

(I like it, sounds to me like congratulations on surviving for another year)

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

5 Likes

Happy new year folks!

6 Likes

Happy new year all! Ian Livingstone has been knighted so there’s hope for gamers everywhere!

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone

6 Likes

May the dice roll in your favour
May the right cards be shuffeld in your hand
May victory points rain upon you
May your buddies have time on the suggested game date
May you find someone to blame when you loose a co-op game
May you have a lot of victory high fives
Have a great 2022

11 Likes

Happy new year, everyone. May it be a damn sight better than the last one, and may we all be still around and healthy when it ends.

Got to spend it with my parents and see my sister and nephew all too briefly. My wife elected at the last minute not to make the trip, which we absolutely do not fault her for. She had a nasty bout of influenza a couple of years ago that nearly ended her, so she’s a tad skittish. We did do a video call for the presents and the count-down, which was great.

I mostly wish for 2022 to be boring. We’ve just had two “interesting” years in a row, I want a nice, normal, forgettable year next. Wouldn’t that be lovely?

Thank you all for welcoming me into your fold.

11 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone!

And yeah, I could do with a little boring. Or just “calm”, that would be nice, wouldn’t it? A little calm? Put me down for a calm 2022, please. Thank you.

9 Likes

Well, it’s another year. Personally I would like 2023 to be an improvement upon 2022.

Best wishes to everyone!

7 Likes