General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Not yet. I read the rules, though. Finis-ks.

1 Like

Alright, I know almost nothing about the game, but I’m awaiting an invite.

1 Like

Always keen

1 Like

I am game to try.

1 Like

Sorry, I had to leave Glass Road, the visual bugs were infuriating me- I just couldn’t tell what I had. However, it should play better at 3 than 4.

2 Likes

What were you seeing? I only noted that the “hit boxes” for choosing your card action weren’t aligned with the card.

1 Like

This. I tried to work out what was where, but failed.

3 Likes

Oh wow.

Yeah, I’ve been playing on the desktop and it’s… not that.

1 Like

Yikes. I’ve been doing it on my phone and it’s been lined up for me, though sometimes I do need to reload because I can’t get the tooltip to go away after getting details on a card.

2 Likes

I’m now unable to take a turn in Glass Road.

I’ll refresh in an hour and see. But this might be “too beta.” Maybe we circle back in a month.

1 Like

I see that Trailblazers is now public. Any enthusiasm?

3 Likes

I just played a solo. Keen on multiplayer. Is there a difference?

1 Like

I’m going to have to kill Glass Road. It requires me to choose a card, but also thinks it is not my turn. I don’t think I can get past that gridlock.

2 Likes

Play Libertalia for free with me: Play Libertalia online from your browser • Board Game Arena

Going for a 4 player game. It is the original version, not the Winds of Galecrest, but from my understanding it is nearly identical in play.

2 Likes

OG Libertalia had a lot of near duplicate cards, different in detail but strategically interchangeable. Also many tech cards that could be interesting or useless based on the broader hand. The result is that you’d have one or two really interesting rounds in a game, and the rest would be rote or dead.

WoG consolidated the duplicates or tweaked them apart from each other, while making the tech cards more versatile. The result is consistency, and that is the greatest gift of the 2e.

That said, very much down for the edition that’s available.

2 Likes

Now I’ve had fun sailing round Norway. I’ll be in for a game

Anyone else for Libertalia?

2 Likes

Treailblazers, locked to my BGA “friends”.

1 Like

Aegean Sea, anyone? It’s a weird asymmetric game defined by which of the five factions are not present, so ideally I’m interested in games with more players. Not nearly as impenetrable as the reviews I read implied.

2 Likes

Play New Frontiers for free with me: Play New Frontiers online from your browser • Board Game Arena

Table for four