General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Sure, been a while for me too.

2 Likes

Hell yeah!!

2 Likes

What platform? Is this vassal or pbf? Or is it up somewhere new?

2 Likes

I assume slothninja?

1 Like

Yes, that’s where I’ve played it before. I don’t remember any issues with the implementation.

1 Like

Hmm… this is one of the two splotters I want to learn. How much brain is this going to take and how’s it going to be for an utter initiate against three vets?

1 Like

It’s a Splotter so rules are not heavy (for a heavy game) but yes first game will be opaque. How to evaluate merged companies is hard. Which company to start is too.

1 Like

Rematch on RFTG??

2 Likes

Oh I’m for sure in the noob camp. I’m up for a couple back to back games.

1 Like

Any other takers or should we start a game with four?

1 Like

Four is good, iirc.

1 Like

Alright I’ll set up the game tomorrow.

1 Like

OK. I’m Acacia over there now, too.

I have not read the rules. I will be slow to start.

2 Likes

Here we go: SlothNinja Games

Password is “tekeli”.

1 Like

This is the actual link you need though: SlothNinja Games

Click “accept” to join, password appears to be case sensitive.

2 Likes

Joined the game

2 Likes

Play La Granja for free with me: Play La Granja online from your browser • Board Game Arena
@Captbnut @MarkSP @raged_norm (Come to the dark side…)

Play New York Zoo for free with me: Play New York Zoo online from your browser • Board Game Arena
Feels like an evolution of Patchwork. Tutorial available. Rules mostly easy except for a fiddly bit around how and when animals can be added to enclosures.

Thanks but I’m about to go offline for a week on a cruise.

1 Like

Indonesia people - notifications don’t seem to be working. Should we start a thread or chat to tell the next player they are up?

2 Likes

Thread might be good in this case. Since we have two first timers I imagine there are going to be some questions, thoughts, and commentary. I assume Roger can just delete a thread like that once it’s served its purpose?

2 Likes