General Asynch Recruiting Thread

New York Zoo round 2?

@raged_norm
@Lordof1
@Captbnut

1 Like

Okay folks, I need me some gaming as a distraction from things going on. The one PbF and two BGA games I am currently in aren’t enough.

I would be up for Yokohama, Feast for Odin, Heat, Deus, The Wolves, RftG (either), GWT, Shogun, Troyes, some trick taking, really just about anything.

Anybody interested in anything?

1 Like

I’m up for Yokohama or Heat :+1:

2 Likes

I’d be up for most of those

1 Like

Anyone up for round 2 of Aegean Sea?

@lalunaverde @mr.ister @anyone

2 Likes

Always happy to play Heat or Troyes

1 Like

I would go for Feast for Odin, but they don’t have Norwegians implemented :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

I’m always always keen for RTFG

1 Like

Yes they do, its been in alpha for a few weeks now

2 Likes

Okay, anyone feel free to jump into any of these:

Play Troyes for free with me: Play Troyes online from your browser • Board Game Arena

Play Race for the Galaxy for free with me: Play Race for the Galaxy online from your browser • Board Game Arena

Play Yokohama for free with me: Play Yokohama online from your browser • Board Game Arena

Play Heat: Pedal to the Metal for free with me: Play Heat: Pedal to the Metal online from your browser • Board Game Arena

I have set them all to friends only, so if you can’t join, message me your BGA name and I’ll add you.

2 Likes

That sounds super but I need to cool my boots for a week or so. BGA is a bit of an escape rather than recharge at the moment and I need to stop escaping a few big tasks…

3 Likes

One last seat for Heat (nudge @Whistle_Pig).

Two seats for Yokohama.

1 Like

Last call for Yokohama, one seat open.

1 Like

I have joined. Will attempt to learn as I go …

2 Likes

I’ve only played it once before. It looks complex, but it’s pretty easy once you get going. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

2 Likes

I’m curious about these sharing links. @COMaestro has a much cleaner post here. I know there are two interfaces for opening tables - one via “Play Now” at the top of the page and one via the game page. If I open via the game page it just leads to trouble. How are you all doing it?

Anyway, Bunny Kingdom for 4 (there is a tutorial) if anyone else has had this on the try list:

Arnak for three:

1 Like

Open the table, then click the first “Available” slot for players and it should offer the option to make an invitation link.

This many black cards is good right?

5 Likes

Troyes just went co-op again.

2 Likes

Working on it

2 Likes

Anyone up for a game of Indonesia to celebrate the upcoming reprint? I’ve only played it once years ago and remember being completely lost, but I’m keen to give it another go.

2 Likes