General Asynch Recruiting Thread

This hinges on a third (fourth optional). Anyone else?

I can’t try and relearn Yucata, sorry

2 Likes

Bah! I missed out on getting a 9 Dev :triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

I can’t find a Captbnut on there. Let me know your username!

(nevermind, the search appears to be case sensitive. Gotcha.)

1 Like

Oh, sorry. I saw “can” not “can’t.”

So we still need a third.

2 Likes

1846: Race for the Midwest
https://18xx.games/game/150424

Usual suspects @pillbox @lalunaverde @EnterTheWyvern but first come first served!

The site looks dated but the functionality (and undo) are very good.

3 Likes

I’m recruiting for a BGG forum game of Napoleon’s Triumph, if anyone is interested. Team game, aiming for 6-8 players. I’ll be moderating, not playing.

2 Likes

Play Quantum online from your browser • Board Game Arena (Send me a friend request if we be not friends)

3 Likes

Keen to try this. Friend request sent.

3 Likes

One more space for Quantum!

2 Likes

Oh no, too slow! Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Play Quantum for free with me: Play Quantum online from your browser • Board Game Arena

One more spot! @Benkyo I assume you wanted in on the last game so I saved you a spot but if not let me know and I’ll open it back up to anyone

3 Likes

Thanks, but I’m a little over-committed on async gaming right now, so I will pass this time.

2 Likes

Two spots open for Quantum then!

1 Like

I’m in. I need something to play (though I’ve never played Quantum before).

2 Likes

I thought I knew what 1846: Race for the Galaxy Midwest was about, conceptually speaking.

I’ve made mistakes, it’s true – but I’ve seen so much more dynamic interaction on the board than any 18xx[1] other game, I think.

1. edit ↩︎

3 Likes

I’ve played Quantum quite a bit in BGA and I still don’t understand it. It’s well loved, but one I need to experience on the table so I can see what others are doing.

3 Likes

Room for 4.

Also Mandala and New York Zoo. The games keep dropping.

WHEN IS LOWLANDS??

3 Likes

Sorry, I held a place at The Wolves for @yashima since she has the game but hasn’t gotten to play it too much. But I kicked her out since she’s maybe still busy. If someone else grabs it before her it’s yours!

1 Like

Heat if anyone fancies. Need to get my rating up!

Play Heat: Pedal to the Metal for free with me: Play Heat: Pedal to the Metal online from your browser • Board Game Arena

Set to friends only - DJCT