General Asynch Recruiting Thread

The USA/UK thing was funny because there were a fair number of food clues! Figure that’s one area where there are a lot of subtle differences (and not so subtle - the heck is a hobnob).

3 Likes

Oh man, you literally don’t know what you’re missing. Chocolate hobnobs are the business

Best biscuit by miles

If there’s interest I’ll set up another game

3 Likes

Defo up for plus one just one

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as @Captbnut with new games at the moment, but once I get a game or two done, I’d love to give it a shot and learn. I’ve found the theme for it very charming for a while.

1 Like

I could go for Just One :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can Just One

1 Like

I can play just one!

1 Like

Play Just One for free with me: • Board Game Arena

Joining link. It’s locked to my friends, so if it doesn’t work send me a friend request

2 Likes

And by “the business” you mean “the cat’s pajamas.”
By “Biscuit” you mean “cookie.”
And by “miles” you mean… wait, that’s solid.

3 Likes

Did anyone, including InkyBloc, know what a Bolo Tie is? Or was that too far west?

It’s been on my list for some time as well. Also couldn’t start until next week, but I’m game then.

1 Like

Don’t know if I’ve encountered many in real life but I definitely know what it is (mostly from TV or some such)

2 Likes

@Captbnut, @Snobbydolphin, and @Acacia - Sounds like we’ve got four, since no one else has expressed interest. I’ll spin up a game later next week.

3 Likes

I know what they are

1 Like

Before I start yet another game of Gaia Project in which I get thrashed by randoms, anyone want a game?

1 Like

You know I’m always up for one (BGA: Laguna901)

1 Like

Gaia Project

I will be in as of next Wednesday. But please go ahead without me.

I’m just overwhelmingly offline for the next several days.

1 Like

4 player Yokohama
Play Yokohama for free with me: • Board Game Arena

3 player La Granja

Play La Granja for free with me: • Board Game Arena

4 player It’s a Wonderful World

Play It’s a Wonderful World for free with me: • Board Game Arena

Usual, set to my friends. Links to the games

1 Like

I can’t join the Yokohama game :frowning: am I banned after last time? :laughing:

I would like to try La Granja at some point but my brain is at its maximum learning capacity right now

2 Likes