General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Play La Granja for free with me: • Board Game Arena

That should work

1 Like

There we go!

Aha, interface confused me. Ta!

1 Like

Just One is full. I wasn’t expecting that in an afternoon! Will set up a second table if there’s interest

1 Like

I would like to try AFFO.

1 Like

If you click on the link it will take you to the joining page

I tried once and it didn’t seem to work, but did the second time.

1 Like

@SteveB_uk , @Griffster77 , anyone else who might be interested, how about a forum game of Pax Pamir 2e?

I’d probably have to learn it first!

I’m interested. Going to keep playing this until I like it.

Any reason not to do Rallythetroops again?

The caveat is that I rarely take moves on weekends. if that’s a death knell to the timing on an already long form game, you can black ball me. I’ll try to stir up a rallythetroops game some time down the road.

If you guys are fine with 5, I’ll join in

I’m busy for the whole next week, but I’ll watch with interest!

Need one more for La Granja on BGA. Joining link above

2 Likes

Just One works really well async

4 Likes

That’s because I haven’t guessed yet!

3 Likes

Would anyone be up for a game of Dungeon Petz? I have only played it the one time IRL and enjoyed it, but it’s hard to get new or infrequently played games to the table at home.

2 Likes

Do you know it enough to answer questions? I’m currently klunding Architects of the West Kingdom and Its A Wonderful World so am already past my peak of poking round new games (not to mention getting whooped by @Whistle_Pig at Yokohama).

If you can get the numbers without me then go for it, but if you’re still looking in a few days feel free to add me

Btw, Yokohama is soooo good. Glad we got a chance to be taught it. Shame it’s ungettable

1 Like

Sorry, team. I got us one thing wrong on Just One :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

We were very good though, especially as a transatlantic team. We didn’t have any comedy clashes

It’s surprisingly enjoyable async I reckon.

2 Likes

I think so. I’d definitely want to give the rules another look through before playing so that I’m more confident of it.

1 Like