General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Sure! I’m in.

1 Like

So, I’m currently playing Wingspan on BGA and I don’t dislike it. More of a nice relaxing side activity than anything too exciting - certainly prefer it online than irl.

After that stunning endorsement, anyone fancy a game? Plays up to 5 - my wife and me would make 2.

Also - not so great async, but still very playable, Haggis is a really, really good 2 player climbing game that I am garbage at.

3 Likes

I’d love give Haggis a try!

1 Like

I’ll send an invite. You normally crush me at games that I think I’m good at, so this could get messy!

1 Like

I’ve basically zero experience with shedding/climbing games, so I guess we’ll find out!

1 Like

I’m on a very slow game #2 of Wingspan with a friend. it works surprisingly well async

1 Like

I’m also game for anyone wanting to play Haggis. Never played that one but love the genre.

Also up for round 2 of Pax Pamir on rally-the-troops, if we can get 4.

3 Likes

I’m game for Pax Pamir.

I enjoyed our BGA Troyes game. Happy to try out any game (or play Troyes again).

1 Like

I’m up for nice, relaxing Wingspan :bird:

2 Likes

Wingspan? It’s good on BGA

1 Like

Definitely up for that. Any other takers?

1 Like

My wife will make 4 again

Ignore this one!

Would anyone like to play Gaia Project on BGA? I’ve been trying to set up a game with randoms all weekend but someone always times out before we get past faction selection…

1 Like

Does anyone fancy Living Forest on BGA?

I’ve played it twice without fully understanding the rules - it’s a push your luck deck builder with a separate movement board and multiple paths to victory. It seems quite good.

Also, Regicide is on there if anyone fancies a super hard co op

I’m always in

Does anyone fancy Great Western Trail - happy with first or second edition, with or without expansion and happy to help anyone new to it with base set up or go for randomised.

I picked this up but have not played it yet. I would like to have a go at it.

1 Like

I fancy. Any configuration.

1 Like