General Asynch Recruiting Thread

I’m up for it

1 Like

Looks pretty interesting, if I weren’t about to be traveling for 8 days I would be down.

1 Like

I’m tempted. I haven’t touched this for a year or two and then only with the Wakhan solo mode. I could probably dig the manual out.

I’ve read up on the rules. I’m good to go.

This may be a long game, I seem to remember that our three schedules in particular don’t overlap well. I tend to be very slow on the weekend but quite responsive during weekday daylight.

1 Like

There are 3 potential players. Not keen on 3 players at the moment.

1 Like

I can get us a fourth, if that tips the balance?

2 Likes

Sounds good!

There’s a setting open hand or not in this implementation. Which helps in an async game.

1 Like

I would insist on open hand for async.

Usernames 21VN and Benkyo, if you need them.

1 Like

Pax Pamir (rally-the-troops.com)

New game, amigos. It’s private so don’t worry about being late @Acacia @Benkyo

2 Likes

Rallyman DIRT is in Alpha on BGA. It’s the roughest alpha I’ve played so far (I think it’s a first-time developer) but I’m having fun in between submitting bug reports. You can join if I invite you to a game.

2 Likes

So Bruges (Hamburg) and Macao (Amsterdam), recently reviewed by SU&SD, are over on Yucata. Anyone interested in kicking their tires?

1 Like

I enjoy those mightily; I’d be happy to join a game of either

Paint the Roses is in alpha on BGA. Anyone want an invite to a brutally hard coop deduction game that very possibly won’t work async?

3 Likes

Very much so! Username inkybloc over there as well

2 Likes

Having said brutally hard, my wife and I just won which makes me wonder whether we’ve been playing it wrong irl!

Implementation is pretty good though

Although it just said we won when we lost!

1 Like

I’d like to try only played our copy once not because we didn’t like but no time

3 Likes

@yashima @InkyBloc invites sent.

We’re going to need to discuss the game, shall we try the chat first and if it’s tricky we can do a PM?

2 Likes

@lalunaverde I’ve sent a Ginkopolis invite (@Acacia I assume you want in again?)

If anyone else wants to play I can set up multiple tables

1 Like

I’d like to play Ginkgopolis if there’s enough people for a second table :slight_smile:

1 Like

The table hasn’t started yet, so I’ll add you and make 4.

I can’t start the game until this evening because of limits on inviting to alpha so there is room for a fifth player still

3 Likes