Game mats (to the UK)

Continuing the discussion from Recent Boardgames (Your Last Played Game Volume 2):

OK, this is comprehensively off-topic for Last Played Games, so I’ll split the thread pre-emptively.

I would like a neoprene mat a bit larger than 90cm square (some games explicitly want 36"). I’d like it to be fairly plain, not logoed for any particular game; a flat colour would be fine. Where’s a good place in the UK to get such? (Importing is an option of course, but not a good one at the moment.)

1 Like

Patriot Games do great custom mats. There’s another place I can’t remember, will see if I can find it

1 Like

I got my custom 48” one from Inked gaming on import, but it was the only place I could get a 4’ square one with a custom design.

I got a second one from here when they had a Brexit related closing down the UK based euro warehouse sale. A volcanic FAT mat. It’s wonderful. They did a euro postage discount while trying to reorganise european distribution. That might still be possible.

1 Like

I’ve used Tiny Wargames before. Unsurprising considering the company’s name, they mainly do wargames mats. They do however have a variety of different materials (cloth, neoprene rubber, fleece etc) and will do custom designs at a range of sizes.

1 Like