Episode 129: As Long As They're Not Nibbling On Your Leg

This month, Mike and Roger indulge once more in RPG-a-Day all at once.

We mentioned: Historica Arcanum and Everywhen at the Bundle of Holding (ending on 4 and 11 September respectively), GURPS Hot Spots: The Silk Road, RPG a Day 2023, GURPS Banestorm, Roll & Play, The Cthulhu Hack, Cthulhu Awakens, RuneQuest, The Lightbringers and The Earth Goddesses, Tunnels and Trolls, Traveller, Superhero 2044, En Garde!, Ars Magica, Reign, Pendragon, Blue Planet, Unknown Armies, Transhuman Space, Red Markets, Eclipse Phase, Blue Rose, Trolley problem, Roger’s dice box, dodecahedral d6, Troika, Call of Cthulhu, Stealing Cthulhu (not “Lovecraft” as I mis-remembered), Unknown Armies One-Shots, Continuum, Paranoia, The Laundry Files RPG, GURPS, the James Bond 007 RPG, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG, the Rivers of London RPG, the Millennium’s End GM’s Companion, the Central Casting series by Jennell Jaquays, Nexus Life, Risus, FUDGE, the Yellow King RPG, Exalted, Sorcerer, Dread, and the Deryni Adventure Game.

Here’s our tip jar. (Please email or leave a comment as well; they don’t always tell me when money’s gone in.)

Music by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com and other royalty-free sources.

2 Likes

I can in fact provide photographic proof of the existence of Further Information:

1 Like