Blood on the Clocktower, Discussion & Travellers Rest

So, after a few recent mentions of BoTCT and the fact I’m still waiting on my pledge (like I could host a game of this under current circumstances) I’m wondering what appetite their is for a game here. I’m happy to GM.

So if your up for a game of pbf blood on the clocktower let me know here.

6 Likes

Some of my best memories of the old forums. I’m absolutely in!

1 Like

I still feel bad for some of the lies I told you. Sorry!

1 Like

I would love to play, though I haven’t played so I would need to get some rules explained. Also still waiting for my copy… :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Fully intend to post some rules and references if people are up for a game.

One of the more subtle joys of the last game was the narrative descriptions of your own death. Which added a nice RPG element to proceedings which I fully Intend to encourage.

2 Likes

I am interested. Had a lot of fun in the games I played. First one I felt like a psychic, as I nailed who the Imp was on the first round, then just had to convince the rest of the table as everything else just fell into place for me.

The other game, I was the Poisoner but claimed to be the Saint, in direct opposition to the real Saint, Bradburn, and we went back and forth a LOT. Finally got the village to vote to kill him, which won the game for evil, though sometimes I think they just did it to end the game and shut me up! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m tentatively interested…

1 Like

Yes please. Not played it before

1 Like

As one game closes, another opens!

Yes please!

3 Likes

yes, I’d be up for it.

4 Likes

All I know about it is from the SUSD review, but I’d love to try it!

2 Likes

After the way @djct and @scribbs played me like a cheap harmonica in the boat game I think they’d be ideal for this

6 Likes

Sure why not. But will @Captbnut or indeed anyone ever trust me again. Indeed, can I trust myself?

Or happy to play as long as not taking up anyone else’s space - I feel am participating in a lot of things here!

4 Likes

The game can take up to 20 players…

2 Likes

Will do a summary of names so far later tonight.

3 Likes

So far we have:
@pillbox
@yashima
@COMaestro
@Captbnut
@RossM
@Najim
@mr.ister
@DJCT

And a maybe from
@Whistle_Pig

As Roger said the game can take more folk if anyone else is interested. I’ll give it a couple more days and post up rules etc… tomorrow (I have an electronic copy of the latest rules but not sure if the publisher intend for this to be shared online).

3 Likes

Not sure if you were wanting in too @RogerBW?

I know @SteveB_uk mentioned an interest in the game also.

2 Likes

I won’t this time, but can’t wait to read it on the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe @RogerBW stated he was passing on it in the Touch of Evil thread.

4 Likes

Indeed.

We using the basic set?