BGA Question: Possibility to Undo a Turn after Completing it

We’ve been playing a turn-based round of Ruins of Arnak and my friend accidentally passed right at the start of a round. My quick googling turned up nothing but I think I remember something about there being a way to undo a turn if everyone in the game agreed?

We’re playing really slow (and also I was doing pretty good) and just starting over feels like a waste.

Does any of the more frequent players know if there is anything we can do about this?

As far as I know, “Undo” is available in only some games based on the developer of that BGA module providing the necessarily logic.

The “Undo” problem in BGA is one of the reasons I dislike the BGA platform.

1 Like

In my experience BGA seems to have an informal policy of every click being final, with only occasional exceptions made by individual developers. So if there is a way, it’ll be by some means specific to that particular game.

1 Like

Thanks. Arnak has an undo that works during your turn. But her accidentally passing for the round means the game is basically over. Meh.

Can you not all pass?

3 Likes

You mean play a 4 round game of Arnak? I just played one card this round so far. That might work :slight_smile: better than not finishing at all. Thanks!

2 Likes