We’ve got
Blue
Yellow
Red

Any preference? Apart from one power I don’t think it makes any difference

1 Like

What are the powers?

1 Like

Don’t forget about the prescribed movement/action sequence for the investigators.

Trying to remember
Blue can do a water movement
Yellow can move another investigator to am adjacent space
Red can do the alley action

@RogerBW is that right?

I was assuming no powers on either side, given Captbnut’s comment above. But if you feel differently…

No powers is fine by me

I’m fine with no powers. I’ll just take Blue then. Captbnut can pick one, and we’ll jointly control the third.

Yellow for me, red combined

Can I start yellow next to 104 please?

What do you think @COMaestro? Try to get a quarter each, or stick together? Or something else

I will go with the square by 77.

I think this gets us good coverage for the SW and NE. SE is pretty close to my position. I think we should put red in the 87-88 square. I mean, Roger probably chose that example for a reason, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

That seems a good shout to me

Right then!

Cards on the left are still available to Jack.

Because “I think we should move red to X” and “actually move red to X” can look quite similar, please put actual movement/search/etc. commands in bold.

@pillbox, please choose and announce the first discovery location, and PM me your first move from that point.

2 Likes

Roger, Roger!

And can I just say how much I appreciate the cheese wheel you put as Jack’s head! :laughing:

3 Likes

Monterrey Jack?

I’ll get my coat…

5 Likes

There has been… a moidah!

A body part has been discovered at location 65, just by St-Mary-le-Strand.

Jack has moved.

Yellow, Blue, Red moves, then searches/arrests, please.

@pillbox. What body part?

I believe it was the left-most arm; but I’m a psychopathic murderer, so maybe it’s just a left arm?

3 Likes

History may record you as a psychopathic murderer, but that’s because nobody understands the beauty of your vision.

(Hey, I could get into motivational tapes…)

2 Likes

@COMaestro what do you want to do? Swarm towards him, or go for something more subtle?

Tough call. Obvious choice for him seems to be heading south to the next quadrant, but because of that he may head west. Since yellow is furthest away, maybe it should move to the SE if he is going that way. I can head to the N a bit to check those routes, and red can come due W and adjust as needed. What do you think?