Anticipated games

Great to hear all the positive feedback, it seems so cool, I want it to be good.

Not on BGA yet, I might get on at some point, though.

I’ll play it on BGA

God damn it! That is a pretty box!

13 Likes

It is for sure, and I love the theme. Unfortunately I expect it will still be a pass for me. Lacerda games all seem in a weight/complexity level that seems more like work than fun.

I think it’s how integrated every single action is with other actions and the level of planning needed, vs something from Mindclash (from what I’ve seen).

Still though, if I was going to ever give one of his games a try it would be this one as it’s the first with a theme that’s grabbed me.

2 Likes

I too think I’ll pass on it but damn if I don’t struggle when they make it this damn fine looking.

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s an “anticipated games” as such but this raises a chuckle

7 Likes

More of an eyebrow here. Or maybe two.

So… Chess?

(I haven’t read the copy)

1 Like

I don’t think it’s chess.

1 Like

The copy is very vague on actual details, and none of it would actually be false if it were chess. Except “players: 2-4” I guess.

Also no BGG listing.

1 Like

Saw that there is an exit game advent calendar, I very much want this now!

5 Likes

Also now just saw that the lovely SU&SD team have created a monsdrawcity expansion.

Seeing as I love the game and it’s kid friendly. As long as they keep it PG I’m in.

Ooooh sneaky reference pear.

5 Likes

Looks like an impearial droid to me.

1 Like

That’s not the droid you are looking for.

Sorry, will get my coat.

4 Likes

Face pome. That was rough, no doubt a Bartlett.

3 Likes

Couple more on the list

Dog Lover - Cat Lady with weird shapes and, more importantly, dogs

Great Western Trail (2nd ed.) - Enough owners locally to get a game in of first edition before I commit.

2 Likes

This does seem to be a real thing, now on BGG news.

1 Like

Huh. Enabling normal players to play chess permanently “three moves in advance” by making it locked in and easy to remember with cards actually sounds like …a really good idea?

That’s a much better basis than I was expecting.

3 Likes

Art Decko is in alpha on boardgamearena.

Can anyone (and does anyone) want to get a game in when it goes to beta.

4 Likes

Count me in!