Anticipated games

Haha almost gillette like to preempt the next 3 sisters/fleet the dice game kickstarter Fantasy Flight have made a roll and write with FOUR sheets to mess around with rather than the positively bland two sheets everyone seems to be doing now.

Marking the Galaxy - Fantasy Flight Games

4 Likes

“Were we scared? Hell, no. Because we hit back with a little thing called the RollAndWrite4Turbo. That’s four sheets and an aloe strip. For moisture.”

3 Likes

Hahaha.

Hopefully they won’t come with heated/vibrating pen.

2 Likes

Weren’t you the one who posted this at the beginning of the year, when War of the Ring: the Card Game was listed?

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I didnt know about WOTR tCG until now :rofl:

2 Likes

But this is from January!

5 Likes

Popcorn.gif

5 Likes

I have no recollection of this :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I really want Skull Canyon to be good. Can you ski in War of the Ring or in Splotterland? definitely cannot ski in Space

4 Likes

Oh no. They say the mind is the first thing to go…

4 Likes

lalunaverde may just have children (that he doesn’t know about?)

My partner and I used to make a point of identifying where each of us had forgotten something (dinner plans, picking up a loaf of bread at the store, paying the mortgage, etc; anything really).

But then children happened. I mean, I’m pretty sure that’s what happened; hard to tell for certain because my memory is a bit foggy.

5 Likes

I’m hardly one to talk. I consider myself lucky if I can remember what I had for dinner the previous day. It’s totally the kids and the lack of sleep they cause. Constantly getting up between 4 and 5 AM. Grumble.

5 Likes

In a delayed update I am still trying to learn this (JoCo2) to a point I would be comfortable to teach. It all seems fine until private enterprises.

I had a similar issue with Lisboa where the ships became one mechanic too many.

I will persevere. I still want to get a game of this online as I doubt I could pull this off in person.

4 Likes

I am now a simp for Christian Martinez.

3 Likes

I was more interested in the second game in that link.

I played a prototype at UKGE. I thought it was pretty good!

2 Likes

Splotter playtest session | BoardGameGeek

Apparently, Horseless Carriage will be larger than Antiquity. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

This a piqued my interest, but was disappointed in Fort from Leder Games

4 Likes

Anyone know anything about this?

It’s in the centre of the image on BGG previewing Gen Con.

Like the theme and enjoy deduction

3 Likes

BGG summary from a few months back: Conquer Northgard, Match Up Clues to Food, and Decipher Codes with Turing Machine | BoardGameGeek News | BoardGameGeek

I’m rather disappointed that it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with an actual Turing machine, but this may be unreasonable of me.

7 Likes