Airecon 2024, 14-17 March, Harrogate

Tickets for Aire Con 2024 go on sale on Thursday

I don’t think there will be any rush to buy though. Kate and me are definitely going - probably Thursday - Saturday (not going in on Sunday).

Really enjoyed it last year

5 Likes

Hotel rooms for 2024 were already selling out by the Tuesday after 2023 finished. Tickets are generally at a bit less of a premium, though the Telford one (AC West?) sold out pretty quickly.

3 Likes

We booked our hotel in the car on the way home.

Franklin Mount Boutique hotel. It was really nice in there and not much difference in price from the chains

3 Likes

I think I’m booked in the Thimble or Blood Sausage or something, just next to the venue.

1 Like

The Majestic, which is now a Hilton. Lovely place as long as the lifts are working.

Booked at the Old Swan Hotel. So this would be my 2nd time at Harrogate!

1 Like

We’ll be there, but undecided whether to stay in Harrogate or commute from Leeds yet.

2 Likes

Tickets are on sale now, here: https://www.airecon.co.uk/tickets

3 Likes

I hope the Poutine truck is there again

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be poutine some in my mouth if so.

5 Likes

3 Likes

You’re right, I think sometimes I’m a little too subtle.

4 Likes

We have ordered a mug to reduce the price of the awful coffee.

Who is going this year? @RogerBW @Lordof1 @Whistle_Pig @lalunaverde ?

Anyone else?

We’re aiming to be there just after lunch on Thursday and will go home on Saturday night.

3 Likes

Booked the hotel and ticket. Im ready

1 Like

Do you own New Frontiers? Following on from what I’ve just said on BGA, I’d love to play it in person, to see if I can understand it any better.

Hotel booked. Game requests welcome.

1 Like

I’m happy to bring it. Feel free for folks to ask for other games

2 Likes

I shall both be there and be square, in flat contradiction to the popular saying. Looking forward to seeing you.

2 Likes

Do you guys want to revisit Cosmic Encounter? Can have an 8 player pile of nonsense

3 Likes

I’d be up for it, definitely.

1 Like