"AI" generated picture thread (mostly "guess the forum member")

I’ve been having fun with these in various ways, and feel like sharing, but don’t want to spam other threads with generated content, so this is a bucket thread for any and all “AI” pictures. Please feel free to add your own stuff, or continue with any of the themes below.

The common theme for all the pictures I generated was using the absolute minimum for a prompt. Just a first name or username where possible, and see what the “AI” throws out as a result.

So, first I did my username:

Benkyo meaning study, of course.

Then I did my family (in descending order of age, with “woman/girl/boy” added where a first name only didn’t work):

My wife’s name is a little old-fashioned.

Why my eldest’s name is associated with fox girls, I do not know.

Well, she is a twin, albeit not an identical one, so this result felt a little uncanny…

The other twin went all techno for some reason.

Then I thought I’d try another forum member, and see if you all could guess who. Starting with an easy one:

7 Likes

@groundhogdayzee?

Edit: Wait, is it me (for the same reason) ?! :).

2 Likes

Lol, nice link, but no. The odds of AI running with “Phil” → Punxsutawney Phil/groundhog day → image of groundhog seems pretty low to me!

2 Likes

I suspected as much, but wasn’t really sure how the game worked, and was otherwise stumped.

2 Likes

It has to be Whistle_Pig

Spoilered in case anyone wants to make their own guess without my over confident one on their mind.

5 Likes

We have a winner!

As a reward you get a bratty jedi

OK, here’s another I had lined up. Who’s username is this?

5 Likes

Could you explain that connection for me? I’m absolutely perplexed.

…Oh. Ok, never mind – I’ve just learned a new name for groundhogs! :).

4 Likes

Wish it was Ross but probably @Lordof1.

I wholeheartedly endorse this use of AI.

7 Likes

Correct!

Here’s what I got for “gee, bizzle” (didn’t work without the comma).

OK, the next one I had to add the username subtitle (as in, my prompt would be “benkyo unrepresentative”) to make a valid prompt:

6 Likes

If that’s not @Captbnut then I’m stumped :laughing:

Incidentally, I had no idea about the groundhog connection when I chose my username :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Of course, it is “captbnut invisible megakraken”!

OK, next one is much trickier:

2 Likes

Is it yashima?

2 Likes

Not yashima.

1 Like

I heartily endorse my picture.

5 Likes

Gotta be RossM (the M stands for Mario)

2 Likes

Not RossM.

1 Like

Is is InkyBloc?

2 Likes

Not InkyBloc.

Here’s another generated with the same prompt, edited to remove the giveaway text (each prompt generates 4 images, usually pretty similar, but not this time):

2 Likes

Is that EnterTheWyvern? Both very Nintendo images

2 Likes

Not EnterTheWyvern.

1 Like