Victorious (Mike Stewart)

Octo-lonoscopy

Quantum of Emesis

2 Likes

Ohhh these are great

Session 6: Brian Blessed in a BDSM Club: With rules hacked and clarified, we proceed with the fight.

2 Likes

Session 7: Probably a Nonconformist: More clues! We could even try solving the mystery rather than just bashing things.

2 Likes

If I get sacked tomorrow when I ask everyone if they want me to bitch the pot, I’m blaming you.

2 Likes

Any chance you could upload those corrections and clarifications? It does seem like there might be a coherent game buried in there.

1 Like

Working on it. I should point out that they aren’t in any sort of finished shape, as I was making notes and adding things to them in a fairly random fashion.

Worth going through the posts at the Victorious RPG site too.

1 Like

Session 8: A Faceful of Train: The fight at the orphanage continues. They should have chosen healthier parents.

Also here are some of BJB’s works in progress.

2 Likes

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

As you surely will. If anyone uses these as the basis for their own, hopefully better, corrections and reference sheets then do please share, I’d be keen to see them.

3 Likes

Session 9: It’s Slobbering Time: A clue! Is it good to eat?

3 Likes

Session 10: The Train Now Arriving At Platform Pain: Only a little bit of attacking each other as we make some progress in tracking down the bad guys.

4 Likes

Ten sessions? This has lasted almost as long as some of our one-shots.

1 Like

Being fair we did have a chance to bail out after session 4.

2 Likes

Session 11: Vomit Cone: Can we get to the church on time? Sadly, no.

3 Likes

Session 12: A Veritable Marshal Ney of Crime: And hardly any innocent victims at all. (Most people are guilty of something.)

3 Likes

It’s always been my understanding that cars are a major reason for the endangered status of armadillos. Curling up into a ball isn’t the greatest defense against something that can send you flying into a rock at 60 miles per hour. There was a “Rock Me Amadeus” parody in the 80s that had a line about the armadillo being named the state bird of Texas.

3 Likes

I have a very vague memory of an armadillo discussion, consequently the context for this is lost on me but I enjoyed the information regardless, thank you!

3 Likes

Session 13: The Bleed Through Tweed: The triumphant conclusion! No orphans were harmed during the recording of this episode.

3 Likes