Uploaded lots of older material

I’ve just gone through the Wharty Archives and uploaded everything I can find. It’s all indexed at the home page Whartson Hall recordings , more or less in chronological order.

Also I’ve updated that page with HTML5 audio tags, so you can play directly without downloading the file if you prefer.

Note that there have been several changes in style and people through the years, not to mention recording techniques and quality.

6 Likes

You poor man. Why do you do these things to yourself?

2 Likes

One of nature’s archivists, what can I say?

(Something like 29 gigs of recordings in there now. Not even going to try to estimate a total play time.)

2 Likes

Glancing at the impressively large list, I do notice that Savaged Delta Green is down as 2006, which can’t be right. Fairly sure our first recordings were January 2007.

Not sure why I put them there. File dates are 2010, like the other Savaged Delta Green. (These may be the same thing. One has five episodes, the other eight.)

I believe there is now enough information uploaded to recreate my personality after my death.

3 Likes

2020-06-09-01

1 Like

Some lovely intros on some of those.

Impressive archive work, Roger! Very impressive indeed!

1 Like

Yes, the days of fancy intros. Martin did most of those, and Professor Elemental allowed us to use his music for others.

1 Like

To be fair, Jon did most of the actual work of finding the files. I just bunged them into the right places.

I did one or two fancy-ish bits for Cyberpunk, but it turns out to take actual skill and effort.

2 Likes

This is why I have one set of podcast theme music and then slap something vaguely thematic in for the specific game. Although I still have the problem of finding that of course.

3 Likes

I’m still quite proud of my Flight 13 intro too.

5 Likes

Was that the sort of Vincent Price meets Lordof1 meets Twilight Zone one?

That was actually quite good!

2 Likes

Yes that sort of one

2 Likes