Three Great Word Games You Should Play!

As far as I know yeah. I just played a puzzle to test it out and there was a place where either “MEGS” or “GEMS” would work and I put both in and it never gave me any cross out (ultimately completed it with MEGS which was apparently what they expected, since it didn’t say it was an alternate solution).

But I’ve never played a twist (free version doesn’t have it) so maybe that’s where they’re more strict (or haven’t fixed a bug).

Difference between paid and free sounds like the best answer. It’s very frustrating. The paid used to take alternate answers!
Thanks for helping me figuring out at least this much.

Hmmm it’s very weird. I was just poking around in some settings and there’s a “Word feedback” setting where you can change it from Valid (scribbles out any word not in the dictionary) to Correct (“Scribbles out words that aren’t the correct puzzle answer* as well as words not in the dictionary. *Note: this only applies to words that are four or more letters long.”)

So… I don’t know! Seems odd that they’d allow alternate solutions for free but not paid. Maybe email the support team?

1 Like

2023-03-23T18:32:00Z

The fact that this got reposted at the same time as the video that later got marked “private” makes me think some accidents happened today.

5 Likes