The Megagame Megathread

If the dates were anything but when they are, I’d be very interested, but those two weeks are literally the only two all summer when I can’t do it. What a bummer.

I’ll keep on posting similar @Brattyjedi

1 Like

@Brattyjedi ?

2 Likes

That’s a possibility! I’ll check with my husband on his interest once he gets up. Should be soon I think. He recently switched to night shift and is still figuring out the new sleep schedule. Thanks!

1 Like

(Were you two only engaged when we met at SHUX? If so, congrats!)

We got engaged at SHUX 2019, yeah. We got married in early March on a cruise right before everything shut down (pic here). So, thanks!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s right, you guys did get engaged at SHUX. Such a cute story!

I bought a ticket for OWL League.

2 Likes

@RossM and anyone else who registers: who’s interested in making a SU&SD team?

1 Like

Totally! said the man who has 20 characters.

@jgf1123 I have now bought my ticket!

Hilariously, they now have a ludicrous sorting hat game. I am not less confused.

https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5ec7e0db894834001445d568

Sending you a PM.

1 Like

For anyone else who wants to join us, we’ve signed up for the FoCL (Federation of City Lumineers) and I’m Registered as RossM (What a surprise!)

How many people do we have so far? And would it just be people from this forum?

How do you expect anyone to remember that!?

1 Like

…and it’s delayed until next month.

@Brattyjedi I will let you know when there’s a new date.

@Minato I only know for certain me and @jgf1123 have signed up.

Thank! That’d be great!

1 Like

Provisionally July 11th-26th @Brattyjedi

1 Like

I should be able to do mid to late July. @Minato you interested in joining the forum team already forming? I think it is teams of 3, right? If it is 3 and you want that third spot, I can start trying to scare up friends for another team. I should be able to pull it off. :slight_smile:

1 Like