Tetra Group: The Wolf Who Cried Boy, Invisible Fires

Presumably, the follow-up theses would be How Space Works in Space Affected By Space (i.e. how the space-time continuum behaves while in outer space, when the measurements you’re doing on a space station are disrupted due to a loose ‘Space’ key on the keyboard), and How Space Works in Space Affected By Space When You’re Totally Spaced Out (AKA ‘4:20 Space-Time’). :space_invader: :man_scientist: :rocket:

2 Likes

Followed by Whoa, Look At The Colours Man and rapidly thereafter Except That One, Don’t Look At That One.

3 Likes

Ah, pop culture references embedded in the scenario, always a fun little Easter Egg to discover. Will there, perchance, be a sequel called Cthugha Walk with Me? :fire: :fire: :fire: :coffee: :mountain: :mountain:

1 Like

Session 4 - Conveniently, I Have a Broom: Clearly this was our plan all along. It’ll be fine.

3 Likes

The start of a new adventure!

Session 5: No Closer To Understanding: Or is it just kids being kids?

5 Likes

Session 6: Straight to Star Vampires: Well, here’s a lot of evidence. What does it mean?

4 Likes

Session 7: The Tube of Pringles Theory: Progress! But not in time to stop people getting hurt.

4 Likes

The important thing is that -we- didn’t get hurt.

1 Like

Session 8: Eating for Three: More progress, in a completely different direction.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, there’s still time!

(I feel like there was a bit of a sudden infodump when you did all that research. Something to work on. When we’re done I’d like to have a bit of a debrief if people are up for that)

2 Likes

Session 9: OK, It’s Lucifer Then: Will this torrent of fascinating information never end?

3 Likes

Not if I have anything to do with it, probably.

2 Likes

Session 10: A Very Profitable Patient: One old lady later, we think we have a plan.

2 Likes

Session 11: Slightly Random Satellites: It’s all making sense. And everything will be fine as long as… oh.

4 Likes

Session 12: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Ectoplasm: Something unprecedented in Whartson Hall history…

4 Likes

Episode 122!? Have we missed a few?

Nah, I just mistyped 12. Even Whartson Hall doesn’t take that long. This time.

2 Likes

Well, I was beginning to wonder! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for the lateness of this reply but I’ve just got to say this was an awesome adventure to listen to, so just thought I would say thanks.

6 Likes

It was pretty awesome to play though too! Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like