Stationfall, anyone?

24 hour-ish re-ping of @RossM

1 Like

Thanks. To confirm, is picking something up and throwing it one or two actions?

Any action is one action. You also get one free pick up or drop.

So you could step, free pick up, and throw, for example.

Thrown items end up on the ground, and are not “caught” by a designated recipient.

1 Like

Just a general FYI: I’m going to assume that people are ending their turn after posting a full move for an activated character. If you want me to wait until after seeing kompromat and deciding whether or not to use it, please state so in the post.

1 Like

In my efforts to dig through all the rules and omissions and errata, I found another one: the TTS images that I based my own images on lack a qualifier for the “rocket wings launch” action: the action requires a helmet if the character is human (which should only be relevant for the Daredevil). If I get a better image I’ll update it.

1 Like

1 day-ish re-ping of @RossM

Cheers.

I’m camping, so expect a response in about 12 hours

1 Like

I haven’t been at home for the last 36 hours either, so it’s not like a fast turn would have made any difference. 24 hr re-pings are just a thing I’m going to do for this game regardless.

1 Like

Placing cubes is optional, and you gain no advantage by doing so “in advance”. The conditions for activation are to have at least one cube and the most cubes, but ties count as the most and although you can only place on one character each turn, you are not limited to placing only one cube.

The troubleshooter already has an activation marker on her (yours), so will be exhausted and only take one action if you activate her.

Since you posted your turn as a question, please confirm or modify your turn now you have answers (and ping me when you edit).

Can an exhausted character still pick up or drop for free?

Yes, they can. Free actions are unaffected by whether you get one or two actions.

Ok.

Activate troubleshooter.

Move through vents.

Play Kompromat troubleshooter to give blunt to cyborg.

Turn over

1 day-ish re-ping of @RossM

Can I use the bribe on the station chief?

You can bribe anyone, yes. A bribe may only be rejected by a revealed PC.

1 Like

2 day-ish re-ping of @RossM

1 Like

3 day-ish re-ping of @RossM

Just a clarification: When the minute marker reaches the antimatter detonation marker, does the explosion happen immediately or at the end of that turn?

It resolves at the end of the turn of the player who placed the token. So, although at the end of the bots turn, before yours (because the bot is the first player).

Tricksy bot!