Star Wars: Starfall

Session 1: The Emperor’s Personal Bidet: Will our players become increasingly emo?

Session 2: Just Below his Pelvis: Going and having a look? That’s not what I call a plan.

Session 3: Maybe That Was Before the Major Head Trauma: Onward through the bowels of the ship, complete with annoying captain.

2 Likes

Session 2: Just Below his Pelvis: Going and having a look? That’s not what I call a plan.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for mentioning me on episode 1, it’s the first tiem either Alex or me have had a shout-out! Alex (my beloved wife) especially enjoyed Nick giving her his “special thanks”. Until he changed his mind. Now she thinks I’ve paid him money!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thanks again @riddles, you didn’t need to mention us, but we’re very glad you did! We both enjoyed your slighly too competent Indian Chauffeur in the Harp game. Tally-Ho! Wot!

3 Likes

I’m sorry for my fickle nature, Alex.

1 Like

Actually I changed my mind, I’m not.

1 Like

Session 3: Maybe That Was Before the Major Head Trauma: Onward through the bowels of the ship, complete with annoying captain.

2 Likes

I’d like to second the observation that I found the addition of the wild die detrimental to the play experience of this system.

Also, why do the templates have equipment if every adventure starts with the characters stripped of equipment? Admittedly my N is 2 here but the incidence is 100%.

2 Likes

Thank you again @Lordof1 for the shout out, Alex especially liked it. And, yes, unfortunately I know exactly why I didn’t get the “special shout out” :joy::joy::joy: though I am enjoying you GM this motley crew of rebel scum! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes