Secret Santa 2022

A well packaged box arrived today and has been promptly stashed under the bed unopened. Thanks Santa I’m very excited!

5 Likes

A box has arrived. Thank you Santa

7 Likes

A delivery has arrived, very exciting, thanks Santa! :package:

Better get on with putting up the Christmas tree so it can sit under there until the 25th.

7 Likes

Most of you are being very restrained. My BGG secret Santa gift arrived today and I opened it immediately :grin:

6 Likes

Same but partly by accident as I saw a parcel from a shop I sometimes buy from - the old instincts kicked in lol. But I’ll wait till Christmas to show it here!

6 Likes

A second small package has arrived. I have accidentally opened it because I expected something else but luckily the contents were wrapped so I have no idea what is inside. It was added to the small stack for Christmas :slight_smile: I am told this has to do with our Christmas dinner… thank you Santa!

(Also it arrived yesterday, sorry for my tardy report)

I am curious though… and I have a few ideas :slight_smile:

7 Likes

After a very slow trip through the British postal system and delays due to strikes, I finally braved the sub-zero temperatures today and liberated my secret Santa gift from the local delivery office:

(The one on the right is a cookery book, in case anyone tries to find it on BGG)

Two perfect games for playing with the family over Christmas :slightly_smiling_face: thanks Santa!

Not shown - a meeple keyring which is now attached to my house keys

9 Likes

Thank you again to my Secret Santa for 2021; we’ve finally played The Castles of Mad King Ludwig which has been sat on the shelf for a year.

It was really good and played fast. I was rubbish but I enjoyed it a lot.

8 Likes

Dear Santa

thank you so much for thinking of the color scheme of my living room when choosing a present for me:

I am still curious about the dinner present but I have refrained from opening it so far.
I have peeked into the Shamans box and hope I get to play it real soon, I have heard only good things about it :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

I wish everyone happy holidays and good games!

9 Likes

Wow, secret Santa! Great western trail has been on my list for years. Thanks soooo much!

Just need to get rid of everyone so I can play it now!

7 Likes

Thank you Santa for Hanamikoji! I look forward to giving this a bash with my partner! (She’s at her folks!)

10 Likes

Thanks Santa! Can’t wait to play!

9 Likes

I got Search for Planet X. What a brilliant present, thank you Santa.

Don’t think I’ll stretch to it tonight but can’t wait.

9 Likes

I also want to thank Santa for the Christmas Crackers :slight_smile:
I think they are great fun. My BiL whose one and a half year old was sleeping upstairs was less amused :wink:

9 Likes

I’ve been largely absent for the last 2-3 months. Sorry to have missed this! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to y’all.

8 Likes

Got my present to the table tonight (Great Western Trail). Loved it thanks Santa.

Also appreciate the amazing storage/organising and the extras in the box.

It made set up and tear down a breeze it was sooo good everything went back into the box the same way.

6 Likes