Roads & Boats PBF recruitment

Split vote so far. @Captbnut what’s your take?

Apologies, I replied on the other thread.

If its a PBF then I’m in.

I don’t know the game well enough to know what those scenarios mean. I know this is Splotter and I know I’m at the big boys table, so my preference would be the scenario that would be most enjoyable if I am bad at this.

1 Like

Don’t worry, pbf is the plan. I’m happy to run it.

So right now the main question is whether or not I join in, and it looks like I have the tiebreaker vote for… every possible option. I’ll think about it.

If there is still a tiebreaker In happy to add a vote for the valley.

Just to clarify: yes, I’m in

2 Likes

OK, with RossM onboard, it looks like lalunaverde cast the deciding vote and the game will be 4-player, The Valley.

Players are @RossM, @lalunaverde, @pillbox, and @Captbnut.

I find myself unexpectedly busy at work again, so I might not be able to keep up a fast pace, but let’s see how it goes. If it turns out to be too much, I might hand off the vsav file to RossM.

Please choose your colours: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Grey, and Black are available.

You can also name or number your initial 3 donkeys now, if you wish.

2 Likes

In order of preference:

• Yellow
  • Blue
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Green
  • Red

I will name my donkeys: Cheddar, Brie, and Feta

1 Like

First come, first serve, pillbox is Yellow.

1 Like

Red

Donkeys 1,2,3

1 Like

Black please

Donkeys Anderson, Broad and Woakes

1 Like

Blue please

Key, Dunk, Don

1 Like

Awesome. I stupidly left the save file at the office, so the game starts in about… 16 hours.

2 Likes

At least you can randomly determine turn order!

Nope! As I posted elsewhere, it’s all in-engine, and it’s not practical to randomise start order online, then try and recreate that in the game.

If I get a moment I’ll just build the map again and start, but a moment I do not currently have.

(The final module will have all the maps saved, so it would be instant, but…)

1 Like

I’m not in any rush. From what you posted on the other thread it sounds like you’ve got plenty on

1 Like