Roads & Boats PBF recruitment

I’ll chime in occasionally, but will take back seat to new players

1 Like

The pbf puzzle is done, how many people are interested in a pbf game? I know @RossM and @Captbnut are in. Anyone else? @pillbox @Whistle_Pig @lalunaverde @Chewy77 @ any lurkers.

1 Like

I’m in :grin:

1 Like

I never knew you had any interest in this game @pillbox :rofl:

1 Like

OK, I think 4 players is a decent number, if I join.

There are many other options, but “Rowing” and “the Valley” look suitable for new players. Any preferences? I think Rowing, because it seems quite hard to me for new players to pick starting locations, but I’m open to correction.

No, PBF. Does this mean you are, or you aren’t interested?

Ah still good. Just wondering how.

OK, it’s just that I typically understand “Okay, I’m good” to mean someone is not joining in =)

So:

Which scenario? (multiple choice)
  • 4-player Rowing
  • 4-player The Valley
  • 5-player Disneyland w/out expansion
  • 5-player Ring Basic
  • Two 3-player scenarios in parallel if someone else expresses an interest
  • 6-player scenario (if…)
  • Something else

0 voters

1 Like

Please be aware that a single turn could consist of 4 separate player order phases, with each player having to decide whether or not to change the order prior to each phase. I’m already a little scared of how long a 4-player PBF might take. I mean, I’m fine with it, but just know you might be making a long-term commitment!

Split vote so far. @Captbnut what’s your take?

Apologies, I replied on the other thread.

If its a PBF then I’m in.

I don’t know the game well enough to know what those scenarios mean. I know this is Splotter and I know I’m at the big boys table, so my preference would be the scenario that would be most enjoyable if I am bad at this.

1 Like

Don’t worry, pbf is the plan. I’m happy to run it.

So right now the main question is whether or not I join in, and it looks like I have the tiebreaker vote for… every possible option. I’ll think about it.

If there is still a tiebreaker In happy to add a vote for the valley.

Just to clarify: yes, I’m in

2 Likes

OK, with RossM onboard, it looks like lalunaverde cast the deciding vote and the game will be 4-player, The Valley.

Players are @RossM, @lalunaverde, @pillbox, and @Captbnut.

I find myself unexpectedly busy at work again, so I might not be able to keep up a fast pace, but let’s see how it goes. If it turns out to be too much, I might hand off the vsav file to RossM.

Please choose your colours: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Grey, and Black are available.

You can also name or number your initial 3 donkeys now, if you wish.

2 Likes

In order of preference:

• Yellow
  • Blue
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Green
  • Red

I will name my donkeys: Cheddar, Brie, and Feta

1 Like

First come, first serve, pillbox is Yellow.

1 Like

Red

Donkeys 1,2,3

1 Like

Black please

Donkeys Anderson, Broad and Woakes

1 Like

Blue please

Key, Dunk, Don

1 Like