Photos of our pets

Introducing my current octet - although the youngest two are likely to be put up for adopting shortly now that the lockdown is easing and life is getting back to normal.

Roy is first - my longest term resident and joint oldest, at just over five years old. He was brought in after he broke his front right paw when about 6 months old, but had it pinned and is fully recovered: in fact, he’s the one doing the most leaping up on to high surfaces and cupboard tops.

SIdney (all black) and Hoppy (black and white) are brothers or at least cousins of Roy, born about the same time as two mothers gave birth to 10 kittens between them who all grew up in the garden together. They came in after there was a spate of posionings and panleukopenia in the garden group and they were the most loving and friendly to people at the time.

Next is Larry, just over three years old now and he was brought in as the last of a litter after being left alone in the garden.

This is Sal - or Sally - one of a litter of four who came in to recover from a heavy bout of cat flu and settled so well, becoming a foster mother for several of the kittens to follow her.

Then we have Clarence - my occasional resident as he still cant decide whether he wants to stay indoors or outside. Such a sweetheart though.

And the two newest younger female arrivals, who came in this year to recover from serious bouts of flu: Dusty (all black) and Sophia (tricolour white, orange and grey).

Tomorrow I might post photos of my prior cats if I get time too.

11 Likes