PBF: The Dreaming Ward

Is this how people do the thing? Im not adept at forum

You do appear to have successfully posted, which I assume was the plan.

so do we just keep replying? theres no “threads” and stuff?

Welcome to the forum @EliScrubbs !

There’s lots of ways to structure these, but the thread is the most common!

You can hit “reply” on a specific post to reply to it and get a sort of sub-thread going.

And if you highlight some text

you’ll get the option to Quote it, like this

Welcome, @EliScrubbs! (I am a fellow player as well as the owner of this board.)

If you get a chance, I’d recommend the new user tutorial (you should have got instructions on that when you signed up). Also I’ve just posted How to drive Discourse with some links you may find useful. The ultra-short version is that HTML works, BBCode works, Markdown works, clicking on the icons in the editor works.

We can have more topics if needed (for that matter, given the nature of the game we may well also have private messages at some point). For that matter moderators can split topics.

If you make sure you’re “Tracking” or “Watching” the thread (drop-down at the bottom of the page) it’ll notify you when there are new posts.

Can I take that as a sign-up? :smiley:

I’m sorry, I thought I already had!

1 Like

Just checking!

Hey Shim o/

1 Like

Hullo hullo!

1 Like

Welcome! Tekelites, these are two of my regular players (Necropolitans and Hell’s Rebels for any enthusiasts)

3 Likes

Hi new people!

2 Likes

yeah Jaal from Necro and the GM from Hell’s Rebels

1 Like

A downright strange campaign, that. Great fun to listen, though.

2 Likes

I’m forever grateful to Naith for putting up with Mal’s antics :smile:

2 Likes

I have listed the six pregens on another thread, to keep this one less cluttered. Please pick one and post here. Gender, ethnicity etc. is up to you - the doctor is of Japanese heritage in the original (hence the language).

I quite fancy author, or ex-constable, but will be happy with anything.

1 Like

I like the look of the Dilettante, the Journalist and the doctor. Slight preference to dilettante cause of

talk your way into any trouble you want

I like the look of the Antiquarian if that works?