PBF Mage Knight

Keep defender: heroes
enemy_keep_Heroes - White

City defenders: utem swordsmen, altem freezers, golems
enemy_keeps_swordsmen_x2enemy_cities_freezers_x3enemy_keeps_golems_x2

1 Like

So I need to block 2 attacks and do 5 damage and have 1 card for move left. All that with access to 1 white mana.

So I use the Promise played sideways for 1 move
I really cannot block the attacks because if I do, I won‘t do enough damage. However, I can use the white mana crystal to use call for arms and use the Foresters to for their block 3–which should leave me with the 2 attack unblocked which gets me 1 wound if I understand this correctly.

Then I use Improvisation throw away Determination which gives me 3 Attack plus 2 from Ambush.

The heroes are swift, which means block is halved against them.

Block halfed rounded up? I mean the Foresters could block the 2 attack then instead? If rounded down, I guess I just won‘t block. I need Improvisation for the attack 3. There is no other attack 3 I can access and no matter how I turn there is no extra card to be found in my hand.

(effectively) rounded down, because 1.5 block is not 2. So, are you keeping call to arms, promise, or determination in hand?

Games that round down are not my friend :stuck_out_tongue:
Meh. This turn is also not my friend.

I really have no idea what my next turn might be like. Can I use influence here for anything other than recruiting units? If not I think I won‘t be keeping Promise in hopes of something more useful coming up.

Only for recruiting units.

Then get rid of Promise. I don‘t think I‘ll get a full turn out of what remains in my deck anyway.

r3t5003fame

Over to @Marx

For starters, I’ll play Swiftness to explore.

Wolfhawk has found our first tomb: fight a draconum underground (night rules) without units, get an artifact and a spell as a reward.

Whelp. Nothing I can do from where I am with the resources I have (Move 3 doesn’t get me anywhere, Attack 8 doesn’t beat the Physical Resistant Dragon, Influence 3 doesn’t hire anyone…)

So I’ll just use my “Heal Gain 1 Blue Crystal” ability and end my turn.

Over to @Lordof1

1 Like

Nothing I can do here but wait and get my crystal. I’m unsure of the strategy for ending a round, perhaps we should be doing it earlier, but this way costs me nothing and I get a crystal out of it? Anyway, done.

Goldyx now has no cards in hand or deck, and must declare end of round next turn.

Back to @yashima

I cannot see a way to heal anything. The units on display arent going to be helpful in any way. I use Crystallize with the blue mana from the source to gain a crystal. That’s my turn.

There is only gold mana in the source, so I assume you use that. You can choose any colour of crystal.

I use the gold but I still want blue.

Back to @Marx

I’ll declare end of turn, thank ya.