Pathfinder: Necropolitans

Being forgetful, I never got round to mentioning that I’ve finally got round to starting to release my long-running Friendly Neighbourhood Undead campaign as a podcast. I should fix that: here’s the latest blogpost.

RSS feed for episodes

I’ve been running this for at least three years now. It’s the very first campaign I’ve ever run, and also my second time running Pathfinder, so I don’t mind saying there’s a lot of rough and ready in there. Audio is not brilliant in the early days either. Still, hopefully someone will enjoy it?

5 Likes

Just put up Episode 16.5, which is actually a reading of the resurrection ritual I wrote for the game, by the wonderful Greig Johnson.

1 Like

New actual episode, in which holes are inspected.

2 Likes

If Marvel (or Disney, now) hasn’t t already churned out an undead ghost version of Spidey called the “Friendly Neighbourhood Spectre-Man”, they’re missing out on an obvious opportunity to cash in on the spending cash of Goth kids. :wink:

1 Like

Uncleaniness is next to… ghast-liness?.. in another episode of Necropolitans. Now with added water.

It’s so easily done, isn’t it?

After much too long, I return with more episodes. This marks the end of the first arc, i.e. the bit where I was still attempting to run the prewritten campaign, and the start of the chaos that is to come, entirely due to my own lack of reading comprehension + reluctance to retcon. We’re also shifting into the lean core of the group as Iris, Jaal and Makoa will be the ones who keep playing for the next several years. Those poor bastards.

2 Likes

Further undeath:

These dead boys? Relentlessly podcasted.

1 Like

Ah, those reassuring words:

From a different campaign: “Necromancy is such a loaded term. And I only know Raise Zombie because it was a prerequisite for these other spells…”

2 Likes

“What was I meant to do, just leave him sitting plaintively in that cardboard box on the street? You heartless swine.”

1 Like

Yet more dead people, will it never end? Not for at least several dozen more sessions from the look of my recordings folder.

Didn’t manage to post this when the scheduled blogpost ticked over, but here’s yet more of our nonsense.Need to get the next 20-odd lined up and start editing more… when I’m not ill maybe.

Stealth? Who needs stealth? Oh yes, you do.

1 Like

Hey it’s your host Shim with more undead action, can I get an Amun-Ra?

“We have two options. I can keep electrocuting everything…”

1 Like

The master once asked, “What is wisdom?” No higher than 12, apparently. That explains a lot…

1 Like

Aaand another one. What is “sense of self-preservation”? I swear the only reason these adventurers are still alive is that I already killed them.

1 Like

I throw random puzzles at individual players! This was actually recorded quite a while later, when Jaal’s player was the only person available. I’ve backdated it to slot “seamlessly” (ahem) into the flow of the recordings.

1 Like

Makoa’s turn now to try and get through a magical puzzle with very little idea why.

1 Like